TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

If You Could Look Like Anybody Else....

You're walking along a street. You see a magic lamp, give it a few rubs, and out pops a genie. In order to thank you for releasing him, he will give you one wish. You can transform your physical looks to look like anybody else. Whether it be an actor, singer, athlete...anything. The question is: If you could get the looks of anybody else, who would it be ?

Seems simple enough, but whenever I ask people that question, I always get creative answers.

Guest Retro Rob

In my mind, the best looking people generally aren't actors, singers, athletes, etc., but people you just run into every now and then. That being said, my answer would probably be something like "That guy across the street. No not the hobo, the guy next to him on his cell phone."

Guest Choken One

I'm tired of looking good...

I wish I could look like Scott Keith and know what's like to be so BUTT fucking ugly that the mere sight of me shatters the mental stability of your life.

Guest JaKyL25

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

Anyone who would pick a big-name celeb would undoubtedly live to regret it, as you would get all the hassle of looking exactly like a famous person (People hounding you for autographs and pictures, etc.) while not enjoying any of the big money benefits.

I think you're overthinking the concept. You won't really have to deal with all that hassle or anything. Just, if you could look like anybody else, who would it be? Whether it's to get girls (or guys, whatever the preference may be) or to fulfill your own shallow, narcissistic thoughts, who it would be?

Personally....

I would probably want to look like Colin Farrell. The guy gets laid so much, he has to be doing something right.

.......not that I don't get laid a lot. *flexes and leaves*

Guest TheGame2705

I'd wanna look like OVW Mark Jindrak. Huge muscles and short hair. I could get ANYONE I wanted and I could wack off looking at myself in the mirror.

Guest nl5xsk1

I'd look like Brad Pitt - like 90%of the female population gets moist at his mere image. I could learn to live with that pressure.

Guest Choken One

Keith Caputo. Seriously...

keithcaputo.jpg

Short Scrawny Deep Set Eyes and Beautiful voice.

Edited by Choken One

Guest Miss Independant

Alicia Keys. She's just one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. That, or Grace Kelly at around 23. No brilliant psychological revelations here, just my choices if I had them.

Guest bob_barron

Tim-

You're an asshole

Edited by bob_barron

Guest JaKyL25

CC, I'd honestly say that would be a downgrade, though that might be just me and my love of dark-haired women.

Hmm...I suppose if I wasn't to overthink my answer (Even though there's no such thing as overthinking, dammit! :D ), I might pick Dave Navarro. All of the girls in my group of friends practically swoon over the guy. I personally don't see it, but hey, whatever.

To go for a more typical smark answer, Randy Orton's a pretty hot looking guy. I wouldn't mind looking like him.

Guest Choken One

If i were to be a Wrestler...SOH is my guy :)

I would take Kidman's Cock.

Guest Kotzenjunge
I'd look like Kylie.

I'd be a great lesbian...

I love you, Chave.

I'd just make the full metamorphosis into the lead singer from Weezer. I'd get Emo girls all over me, but those are the breaks.

Guest T®ITEC

I would pick Nidia, were it not for that 5 o'clock shadow that seems to show up in so of her many pictures... So I think I'd just go with Shane McMahon, and start sleeping with a lot of hookers.

Guest Ravenbomb

one of these three:

Christian Bale

Kiriyama from Battle Royale

Kobé Tai

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Hmm... I am pretty happy with myself... but I would love to have a body like Beyonce!

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'd look exactly like Jesus. Then I'd truly have a great metal band.

Guest Choken One

Have you seen Bret lately? Dude weighs like 250 pounds...Or is that Vince Neil?

COuld never tell the difference...