TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I got Fired....Again.

Guest HBK16

I feel your pain. I have bad luck with jobs. I cant keep them that long or I get fired. And finding one is hard for me. Hope you find one quick.

My condolences, Dames. It took me 2 months to find this job, but thats on the tail end of moving up here to the Detroit area from Orlando, and I'm onl;y making 9.50 an hour...

Though the possibility of me getting off the accursed 8p - 4a shift might just be likely...

Even its enough to cover your bills Dames, don;t be *too* proud.

Do whatcha gotta do.

Guest SweetNSexyDiva

Aww Dames, so sorry to hear about your job! I got laid off on May 13 because the non-profit company I worked for got a budget cut of over $2 million.... DAMN! Non-profits pay pretty good too! Ironically, the company I worked for is one of the best workforce investment companies in the system.... meaning we help people find jobs and get re-trained, etc. I did a little search and found a link to the WIA system in New York.... just in case you need some help. I don't know what their system is like because there isn't a national standard in place, but they may be helpful in your search. http://www.nyc.gov/html/doe/html/one_stop_...p_descript.html

Guest Agent of Oblivion
did some typing/data entry tests at the temp agency I am enrolled with, so hopefully that lands me something besides ANOTHER wretched warehouse job.

Testify. I currently work third shift in a Kroger warehouse shipping cigarettes. Before this dept, I was driving these treacherous forklifts and shipping cases of pickles, slim fast, noodles, and tampons.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

damn dames

sorry buddy, just caught the wind of this

im all for the annual collection plate tsm time...

i know youve got a paypal account, you know you can put a paypal link on the top of the board that would go toyour account so peeps could donate a buck

if everyone donated a buck, im sure we'd come close to 1000

that should pay a few months server and a wmxx ticket

Guest DrTom
Sola didn't like it too much. He still hates DrTom to this day.

That's not very Christian of him, but whatever. I can only say this:

Excellent.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Guest NoCalMike

Oh an update: That job I accepted from the temp agency was absolute SHITE. I walked out on it. Basically lifting 50lbs water drums all day long and that is it. No Job rotation or anything. I took the typing tests and scored well according to the clerical lady so I am tomorrow I am calling the agency and telling them to steer me clear of the warehouse scene for awhile.