TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Storm Card!

Guest Suicide King

SWF Storm!

July 25, 2003

Live from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana!

Matches are due at 10:00 PM Eastern Time

send all materials to: Edwin MacPhisto

Opening Promo

Again, there is opening promo goodness? What has the world come to?

Singles Match

Judge William Hearford v. ??

Hmm... another question mark man? Must be catching... well, this surprise combatant apparently has something to prove, and wants to show that he has what it takes to go up against one of the most accomplished ring technicians in the federation! Judge isn't about to let just any whippersnapper past him, though...

Rules: Standard singles match, DQ & Countout in effect

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Note: ?? man, make sure you PM Judge your stats. PM them to Edwin too.

Singles Match

Longdogger Pete v. Stryke

To say the least, there's a little history behind this match. Well, Pete had the right to challenge Stryke at his leisure, but figured why wait? Let's get it on!

Rules: Standard singles match

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: chirs3

Singles Match

Frost v. Jay Dawg

Jay Dawg lost to Flesher, thus failing to become the #1 contender. Frost has his own issues with the Superior One, and perhaps a big win against Dawg would get the message across to Flesher that something big, bad, and cold is coming his way. Like an iceberg, without the warm and fuzzy personality.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Edwin MacPhisto

Hardcore Match

Crowe v Janus

The best of five continues with match number 2! I got five bucks that say all that's left of the Hell Machine and the Antichrist Superstar is a big bloody smear.

Rules: NO rules, just right.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: realitycheck

Special Referee Singles Match

Beezel vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

Your Special Guest Referee: Sean Atlas

Kibagami won the ICTV contendership last show, but Beezel may have been finagled out of his shot by Atlas. The solution? Put two faces in a match with a completely partial special referee. That's King's way, baby! We're sure Atlas will know what to do.

Rules: Normal rules, but Sean Atlas is the only referee who may make a decision in this match.

Atlas, you may write a match if you wish.

Non-Title Singles Match

"The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell v. Ejiro Fasaki

Ejiro finally obtained his singles gold, and CC doesn't think he should defend it immediately. Surely he deserve a rest. So, he can wrestle the only man to hold every title in the SWF... without the title on the line. We're saints; we know it.

Hardcore Title Match

Va'aiga v. Wildchild

Wildchild won his chance. Va'aiga likes to hurt people. What happens when the Caribbean and the Pacific Rim collide? Well, for one thing, we're all gonna have to redraw a lot of maps.

Rules: none whatsoever.

Word Limit: 5500

AND YOUR TAGALICIOUS DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

Tornado Tag Match

"The Superior One" Tom Flesher and Thoth v. International Incident (CIA and Mak Francis)

Flesher was on top of the world... and then Thoth knocked him off it. Thoth was on top of the world... and then Strangler knocked him off it. Tom is the #1 contender. Thoth has yet to have his rematch. Now we make them team up with each other, and they have their work cut out for them against International Incident, the number one contenders to the tag titles! Can Thoth and Flesher co-exist?

Rules: All men in the ring at once, kiddos. Let the ass-kicking commence.

Word Limit: 6000

Tag Match

The Unholy Trinity (Dace Night and Danny Williams) v. The Turner Empire (The Boston Strangler and TNT)

The Turner Empire fell just short of the tag contenderships, but now they must face a devastating incarnation of the Trinity. This match is chock full of talent, and frankly it scares me. TBS has more than ever to worry about as his two most fearsome foes are in the match immediately preceding his. I'm sure that Dace and Danny will be able to take his mind off of his problems though... and possibly his head off of his shoulders!

Rules: Standard tag match, use the ropes.

Word Limit: 6000

Edited by Edwin MacPhisto

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

All your title are belong to me, big fella!

I'm bringing that belt back to the Bahamas!

Hardcore Match

Crowe v Janus

The best of five continues with match number 2! I got five bucks that say all that's left of the Hell Machine and the Antichrist Superstar is a big bloody smear.

Rules: NO rules, just right.

A reaaaaaaaally big bloody smear.

Oh look, we're special, getting Z as our marker again. (Y) Coincedence....or are we being HELD DOWN OMGODZ!!

(It's nearly 3am. I'm fucked in the head. :P)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

BTW, it's Stryke, not Stryfe. You silly King, you.

Guest Insanityman

Maybe I'm unaware or naive, but do you mean "pacific" rim instead of "pacidic?" But either way with or without typos, great card. I can't wait for the tornado tag action.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Corrected a couple of typos and added a note. Question mark man who's fighting Judge, please send me your stats as well, so I know what to expect.

Another thing I'd like everyone to notice: the only markers on this show are Z, Raynor, and myself. We're marking 3 matches apiece, so that's a lot of reading. The deadline will remain 10PM eastern time because of the card going up a bit later than usual.

This, then, is my usual disclaimer: if you CAN get your matches in earlier, please do. If you're not going to show, please tell us as soon as possible so we're not waiting on you. We will do our best to get this show up Friday night, but it will probably take us into the wee hours.

As for the card, I like pretty much every match on it and will especially enjoy seeing how Ejiro matches up with Sacred and Frost with Jay Dawg, as the two of them always do nice work against each other. I'm not sure if I like the "two guys who dislike each other team up" match so soon after we teamed LDP/Stryke, but I think Tom and Thoth will still be able to pull a lot of interesting opportunities out of it as the fallen champions they are.

I'd also like to see everyone take some time, even just 5-10 minutes, to comment on Smarkdown. It was a pretty nice show and I like the directions a lot of the contendership match winners took with their approach. Give it a look; feedback is what makes this thing worth doing.

Guest HVilleThugg

I would offer to help you out Edwin and take some matches for you, but CC never takes me up on my offers, so I won't even bother with it this time.

Enjoy your summer reading boys.

Da "checks his summer reading list...it's empty" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Thugg, I love your offers like a fat kid loves cake. PM me or hit me up on AIM tonight if you want to take on a match or two. Or just post here, because I know the crack makes you lazy and all.

Guest Suicide King

Dammit Edwin, you know we don't trust Thugg with anything more complicated than a lollipop.

All your title are belong to me, big fella!

I'm bringing that belt back to the Bahamas!

It's gonna be like the island games... only much MUCH more violent

And today's event... Cruiserweight bouncing

Guest Mr. Slim Citrus

Catch me if you can, big fella! :P

and now a preview of the match....

...Wildchild's music fades out as he enters the ring. The Benny Hill music fires up. Va'aiga begins chase. Wildchild runs off acidentally tearing off the dresses of two women, who are now reduced to bikinis. They join the chasing pack. Wildchild stops to pat the head of a short bald person. He joins the chase. Wildchild passes past too old laides who tut in dissaprovement. They join the chase and flail at Wildchild with their handbags...

Guest WrestlingDeacon

If you work in the old "people running in and out of random doors in a hallway" gag you've got the match of the year.

Guest Tod deKindes

Best of five series? Niiiiice.

Ya'll going the Annie/Tod way and doing nothing but gimmick matches?

Guest Space_Cowboy

Nice, time to kick some LDP ass. Oh, and maybe i'll have a promo or two for the show, depending on how lazy i'm feeling.

Guest Crowe
Best of five series? Niiiiice.

Ya'll going the Annie/Tod way and doing nothing but gimmick matches?

You'll just have to wait and see.

Guest Muzz

and now a preview of the match....

...Wildchild's music fades out as he enters the ring. The Benny Hill music fires up. Va'aiga begins chase. Wildchild runs off acidentally tearing off the dresses of two women, who are now reduced to bikinis. They join the chasing pack. Wildchild stops to pat the head of a short bald person. He joins the chase. Wildchild passes past too old laides who tut in dissaprovement. They join the chase and flail at Wildchild with their handbags...

'Va'aiga and Wildchild come back, with their pants around their ankles, chasing the old women.'

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

NOTE TO UNHOLY TRINITY AND TURNER EMPIRE:

Your marker has changed from me to Z. Please send your matches to realitycheck.

Guest HVilleThugg

Oopsie. I just realized that I forgot to check back here to see if Edwin took me up on my offer...

My bad!

I would have helped too...errrr...I still can if you get too swamped...I'll be on AIM starting around 5ish, so if you get matches in and want to pass 'em off....I can take a gander for ya.

Da "wow...i'm so lazy, I can't even check a thread twice" H

Guest Goodear
I'm going to have to no show...

Something has come up...

SWEET VICTORY ONCE AGAIN!