TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest welshjerichomark

English Football

LOL Wanko Wilko is back in football, I was in Sunderland when he turned them into utter shite and totally fucked up a decent club, and it was the most hilarious thing I ever saw, I think my mackem friend ended up slashing his wrists nearly every week

Just read that Forest are after Leroy Lita for 500k and Leicester were after Danny Coles(centre back) for the same price although we want a Million,  If they're true I don't care about Coles as he's been dire this season but I know we'll get a Forest reject in Exchange for Lita as we did with the Jim Brennan deal in 98.

I haven't heard about Lita. Wouldn't say no though at the moment. The main rumour with us is we're trying to do a swap deal with another First Division club (probably Leeds) with Marlon King.

Who was the Forest reject you got with the deal for Jim? There's been so many of them I'm not sure which joined you.

Who was the Forest reject you got with the deal for Jim? There's been so many of them I'm not sure which joined you.

Some twat called John Burns, he's at Hinckley United now after failed spells at Carlisle,Burton Albion and Hucknall, he couldn't even get in our reserve team but he was an Irish U21 player when at Forest.

By the way how much did you get when you sold Brennan? we got 1.5 million from you but that was when Transfers were crazy so I'm guessing it was less than 500k.

John Burns! I remember him. Yeah, he was poor. So poor in fact that Big Ron used to pick him. Never a good sign...

We got fuck all for Jimbo as his contract had expired. Which was annoying.

England game tonight - as Sky reckon that Jenas will be Becks replacement I'm going to have to predict a thrashing as JJ is of course a Forest legend and will no doubt score 6 or 7 himself.

Real prediction - either an easy 4-0 or a massive stuggle and 2-1 or 1-0.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Not exactly a prediction - there are no other choices!

England game tonight - as Sky reckon that Jenas will be Becks replacement I'm going to have to predict a thrashing as JJ is of course a Forest legend and will no doubt score 6 or 7 himself.

Good prediction, BBC gave him 6/10 ;)

The only good thing about the game was Robinson tripping up the Pitch Invader.

Not exactly a prediction - there are no other choices!

Ah, but there in lies the genius of it ;)

We were poor, as we usually are against rubbish teams, but we did enough. JJ didn't look the world beater he did in his heyday against the might of Bradford and Wallsal, but did OK considering the conditions.

I feel sorry for Scotland, they can't even beat Moldova away and were actually very lucky to draw.

Speaking of Moldova We're probably the only English club to have had Moldovan international player, Ivan Testimitanu who was rated as one of there best players at that time(1999)

That same year We also had a Hungarian defender called Vilmos Sebok who got a Hat Trick in an international match even though he was stuck in our reserves, I doubt any english clubs can say that either.

Even with that International "talent" we still got relegated from Division 1.

Edit: Pro Evolution Soccer 4 is out tomorrow, I'm pleased they have every team in the premier,Serie A and La Liga.

I hope Tommy Doherty's in the NI squad, he'll be the first ever BCFC player in a PES.

Edited by deancoles411

Wilkinson at Leicester

Poor sods, even if he's there a week he'll make the club worse.

Leicester should try Steve Cotteril at burnley, he could sort out their defence no probs and their style is very similar to Burnley's(booting it up to a forward on his own up front)

Just read that Forest are after Leroy Lita for 500k and Leicester were after Danny Coles(centre back) for the same price although we want a Million, If they're true I don't care about Coles as he's been dire this season but I know we'll get a Forest reject in Exchange for Lita as we did with the Jim Brennan deal in 98.

I hope the rest of Div 1 is ready for the 21st century football Bassett and Wilko are planning to unleash on them.

You have to laugh sometimes.

I felt so bad for Leicester fans when Dave Bassett was saying how they want a "Leicester-style manager"... Plus Bassett said something like "We've a tradition of great managers here at Leciester, Martin O'Neil, Mickey Adams...erm.. the list goes on and on" which I found very funny.

Incase I'm unable to give a prediction tomorrow I'm going to give one now so if it's wrong because I don't know the latest team news - Forest 0 Wolves 2.

I've played PE4 for about 7 hours

Yeah, I've got it on rental ATM and the graphics are so much better than in 3 it's scary. Not that 3 was 'bad', but 4 eclipses it. Still a little iffy on the gameplay changes but it's certainly more pleasing to the eye.

never had to bump this before...

Forest lost again...bleh. Can't even be bothered to say anymore.

I was just coming to bump this.. Derby are six points above Forest now, following a 2-0 win last Friday.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Big match this afternoon.

Any predictions for United v Arsenal?

United losing would effectively end their championship challenge, Arsenal not losing would mean 50 (league) games unbeaten.

Excellent. Let's hope this sparks a losing run for Arsenal...unlikely, but I can dream.

I like how all the Arsenal players and Wenger were moaning about the penalty and Van Nistlerooy...like their team is full of rule abiding angels.

You would have thought Van Nistelrooy had just scored the winner in the world cup final or something. I'm still not convinced that Man Utd won't drop too many points away from home though, i'd love to see them finish behind both Arsenal and Chelsea.

Well Ipswich won and Wigan lost so that we seem to be slowly cementing our place in the top two although reading are only two points behind. Hiopefully promotion will be ours this year.

I hate football.

I felt the same way 2 months ago when we were 15th, a 11 game unbeaten run and we're 7th place, everything looks great and Leroy Lita is the leading goalscorer in english football.

Edit: seeing Arsenal's youths/reserves made me jealous, they look great.If Arsenal need to loan them then they need look no further, we're the club that turned Andy Cole into a 7 million pound player(all Newcastle did was steal him for 1 million and a year later he was top scorer in the prem)