TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GameCop

Major SPOILER for RAW next week

My god, what a shitty SummerSlam this seems to be turning into.

Triple H vs. Goldberg - Scientific Battle for the Ages ! Just like HHH vs. Nash.....only HHH won't sell nearly as good.

Brock vs. Vince - If we're to believe the rumors. If not, Brock vs. Angle is FINALLY a good match.

La Resistance vs. The Dudleyz - The champs nobody cares about against the team nobody's cared about in years.

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton - We're wasting a perfectly good HBK match for Suckbag, who isn't worth it and hasn't put on a good match YET !

And now....possibly Shane McMahon vs. Kane.

Look at this friggin card. Second-top PPV of the year, my ass. I hope this card gets some major changes because, right now, it won't even come CLOSE to touching SummerSlam 2002.

Guest CanadianChick

Um, where does this leave RVD if Shane does, in fact, wrestle Kane? Does he just face Jericho because neither have nothing to do?

Guest Askewniverse
Um, where does this leave RVD if Shane does, in fact, wrestle Kane? Does he just face Jericho because neither have nothing to do?

Probably. Either that, or he'll be stuck on Heat wrestling Lance Storm or Rodney Mack. Worst case scenario, they'll just leave him off the card, but even the WWE isn't stupid enough to do that again. At least, I hope not.

Guest GameCop

I could see a RVD vs. Y2J vs. Booker T match for the IC title at SSlam.

Guest CanadianChick

I guess, but why would RVD go back to IC when he just almost won the World Title (even JR was shilling that Rob should have been champ but wasn't because of Evolution)? Or why would Y2J go back to IC after pinning Micheals. Unless they are trying to make the title a competetive title, then it's understandable.

Guest Retro Rob

I guess, but why would RVD go back to IC when he just almost won the World Title (even JR was shilling that Rob should have been champ but wasn't because of Evolution)? Or why would Y2J go back to IC after pinning Micheals. Unless they are trying to make the title a competetive title, then it's understandable.

Because otherwise they won't be on the card at all.

Guest GameCop

Booker T should've won the title at WM XIX, but now he must settle for the IC title. In the past, when the writing wasn't as shoddy, the IC title was used as a stepping stone en route to the World Wrestling Federation Championship. Nowadays, however, many wrestlers are regressing from the world title scene back down to the IC title scene or even lower... I suppose when the writing team has nothing else for a wrestler to do, or flat out refuses to launch a wrestler into the upper echelon -- like RVD -- we can expect the incessant relegation that deserving wrestlers have to endure.

Guest Coffey
La Resistance vs. The Dudleyz - The champs nobody cares about against the team nobody's cared about in years

The Dudleyz need to just come out during a random mixed tag team match. Like Steven Richards and Victoria Vs. Trish Stratus & Val Venis. Then, have the Dudleyz grab Steven Richards and throw him over the top rope. Victoria would run from them. Then have the Dudleyz 3D Trish and put Val through a table. Then they grab the mic and cut a promo.

Turn the Dudleyz into heels like they were in ECW. They go after heels and faces. Not just other tag teams...but anyone at anytime. It doesn't matter whom the Dudleyz are against, it should be booked that if 3D connects, the match is over. Bubba is real good at getting heel heat. At least he was in ECW. When the Dudleyz were heel in WWE, they returned the stuttering gimmick and gave the Dudleyz two-by-fours. WTF?!

The Dudleyz could be close to the top heels on RAW. At least then they wouldn't be so stale.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

It would be kinda cool if Kane just started taking out McMahons..

Linda...Shane..Stephanie (At Summerslam since both rosters in same arena) and Vince..

GO KANE!

Guest Coffey
It would be kinda cool if Kane just started taking out McMahons..

That would be entertaining to me. Especially if it kept him out of free tv matches.

I don't know why nobody gets it, but Kane's not facing RVD or Shane at Summerslam, he's facing AUSTIN. They didn't build up Kane and RVD's breakup at all, they built up him getting motivated by Austin, turning heel on Austin, and then almost getting Austin fired with his reckless actions. Then, Linda comes to Raw to grant a special injunction that Austin can't touch Kane.

As for Shane, I don't see anything wrong with him coming to Raw to build a mini-program with Kane. The storyline's great, and they need to feed Kane faces anyway. Would it be better to bury people on the active roster, or would it be better to give Kane a non-wrestler who's immensely over who just happens to be a human bump machine.

One more thing, if you really believe that Summerslam is gonna be headlined by Brock vs. Vince, you're a f*cking moron.

Guest Choken One

^ It won't be headlined but it's happening.

The only question that lingers is if it will be for the title.

Guest Nanks

iggy makes a very valid point about it being better to feed Kane an extremely over, face, bump machine who can afford to look weak. Shane is really pretty good at making his opponents look good. It's no good risking someone worthwhile when Shane normally seems happy to kill himself to put over others. Look at KOTR '01. The bastard is mad as a cut snake. You can't deny that was a good match, and it wouldn't have been as good with a random mid-carder jobbing

Guest Choken One

I wouldn't say it was *good* match but I would say it was an Sick and mindlessly entertaining brawl that only served to statisfy my sick crave for watching others suffer brutality for my pleasure.

Guest Lightning Flik

I can see why Shane is about to be feed to Kane (we all know this will happen), but what insane bump will Shane take for Kane? I mean last time we saw Shane, he was doing a Van Terminator on his dad and getting suplexed through glass panes by Kurt Angle (wow, I really don't remember the last time he was here in a wrestling capacity). Just what stunt will he pull out of his sleeve this time?

Guest Choken One

I support them having a Roof top brawl and having Kane throw him off and let Shane SPLATTER on the ground in bloody glory.

Speaking of which...How come no Hardcore/Street Fight ever reached the roof?

Instead of the parking lot/garage/Boiler Room...

Let's have a Brawl go to the roof.

Guest Prototype450

If Kane is taking out mcmahons, is he gonna take a ride down to Texas and throw Rod McMahon into a vat of hot oil?

Ahh sorry go back to the serious discussion

Guest Askewniverse
I support them having a Roof top brawl and having Kane throw him off and let Shane SPLATTER on the ground in bloody glory.

Speaking of which...How come no Hardcore/Street Fight ever reached the roof?

Instead of the parking lot/garage/Boiler Room...

Let's have a  Brawl go to the roof.

A fall from a roof top wouldn't stop any McMahon. After all, Big Show was once pushed off of a roof by Hogan and he survived. ;)

Guest Prototype450

yes i remember that fondly because the nuns at the school i went to at the time used to have confrences in the place where the giant fell off of the roof.

Guest CanadianChick

To the guy who says it will be Austin/Kane at SS:

Normally, I would agree with your logic. But Austin's neck is really screwed up. I don't think he can wrestle. And if he could, I don't think that wrestling Kane would be what WWE would want to do. It probably wouldn't be safe for Austin if he was thrown around like a ragdoll, which he would be in a match versus a monster like Kane.

I can see why Shane is about to be feed to Kane (we all know this will happen), but what insane bump will Shane take for Kane? I mean last time we saw Shane, he was doing a Van Terminator on his dad and getting suplexed through glass panes by Kurt Angle (wow, I really don't remember the last time he was here in a wrestling capacity). Just what stunt will he pull out of his sleeve this time?

I can see a chokeslam off the stage through a table covered in glass or florescant light bulbs or something to that effect.

Dames

Guest Retro Rob

Kane douses him with gasoline early on. Shane climbs something for his big leap, but Kane follows and lights him on fire. Shane freaks and plummets through the mattress they have set up for him.

Guest Retro Rob
I was refering to Dames...

I figured, but I like to hear myself talk (see myself write), so I went with it. ;)

Guest Choken One

That's true but at least WWE would have a logic for having a Glass plate on a table...