TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest GameCop

Major SPOILER for RAW next week

Guest GameCop

The going plan right now is to have Shane McMahon return next week to address what happened to Linda McMahon. We don't know exactly where he fits into the storyline, but we are told to expect him. Of course, The Rock (himself) said that he'd be on RAW last night, and that changed, so you really never know. But, as of right now, Shane is likely for RAW.

credit: Torch Newsletter

I guess this means we can expect Shane McMahon vs. Kane for SummerSlam. But where does that leave RVD? Because he has heat with HHH, he'll probably wrestle on Heat before the PPV.

Guest Just call me Dan

I really hope they just hype a Shane - O Kane match to keep the ratings stable in 2 weeks and let that continue to build the RVD/Kane feud for Summerslam. RVD really needs to be back on top programs because he's really catching that spark with the crowd again, and they STILL give a shit about him despite the months of doing nothing up until this point.

Guest Choken One

Well...Shit everyone CALLED this the SECOND kane touched Linda. Not really a fucking Spoiler.

Jesus...I swear they must read this board...They have stolen about 5-6 of our F.B's as of late.

Guest GameCop

Actually, I hear this board is one of the most popular wrestling boards on the 'net. It's right up there with the WrestlingClassics board.

Guest Anglesault

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

NO MORE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING MCMAHONS!

This is exactly why most wrestlers won't say anything or won't take a stand because it'll mean nothing, but the worst backlash possible for their career in WWE.

Guest jester

Why don't they just do away with all of those wrestlers and turn it in the McMahon Family Variety Hour and be done with it?

Guest GameCop

I remember hearing that Tommy Dreamer would frequently read this board. Not to mention...Scott Keith has plugged this website a few times in his rants; I haven't seen any wrestling board that really compares to this one, and believe me, I've scoured the web over and over...and from the hearsay I've heard, this is a very popular board that attracts some wrestlers from time to time.

Guest CanadianChick
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

NO MORE GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING MCMAHONS!

3 wasn't enough, you see.

It's like Shane and Linda are reflecting Vince and Steph, except Shane likes Linda. Unless he sides with Kane. Then it will be almost the exact situation (two McMahon's fighting for power)! I can't wait!

Guest Anglesault
I really hope they just hype a Shane - O Kane match to keep the ratings stable in 2 weeks and let that continue to build the RVD/Kane feud for Summerslam. RVD really needs to be back on top programs because he's really catching that spark with the crowd again, and they STILL give a shit about him despite the months of doing nothing up until this point.

And getting destroyed by Kane at Summerslam will help Rob...how?

Guest wrestlingbs

Shane is good, I'll give the bastard that, but Shane, YOU'RE NOT A WRESTLER! Your dad wasn't a wrestler, and neither are you. Keep out of the ring.

Guest Loss4Words

Ok, while I agree that this doesn't sound good, IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET.

Let's just wait and see what happens before we start criticizing it. If it does happen, we have every reason to slam it because it's a bad idea. But until then, let's discuss it as speculation and nothing more.

Please.

Guest Kahran Ramsus
I really hope they just hype a Shane - O Kane match to keep the ratings stable in 2 weeks and let that continue to build the RVD/Kane feud for Summerslam.  RVD really needs to be back on top programs because he's really catching that spark with the crowd again, and they STILL give a shit about him despite the months of doing nothing up until this point.

Well, he would get a bigger paycheck then jobbing to Mark Jindrak on Heat.

Guest GameCop

Yeah, what's up with all this McMahon involvement in every f'n storyline? In the past, Vince McMahon would justify all this McMahon participation by citing the fact that no McMahon would ever jump over to the competition (WCW). WCW has been dead for two years; there is nowhere else to go. I just don't get it...

It's not the WWE; it's the WME: World McMahon Entertainment

Guest RavishingRickRudo

I hope Linda goes into a coma and then is able to telepathically communicate with Kane...

Oh that would be fantastic.

Guest Just call me Dan
I really hope they just hype a Shane - O Kane match to keep the ratings stable in 2 weeks and let that continue to build the RVD/Kane feud for Summerslam.  RVD really needs to be back on top programs because he's really catching that spark with the crowd again, and they STILL give a shit about him despite the months of doing nothing up until this point.

Well, he would get a bigger paycheck then jobbing to Mark Jindrak on Heat.

Right, I meant it in the sense that I don't think Rob is going to be pusehd hard at all, and may be in line for an IC feud in a few months, but it looks like he may even sit out SS and step aside for Shane if Shane is coming along. McMahons usually don't come around and interject in a storyline without it involving them on PPV. I just hope Rob at least makes the card because I'd like to see the match. I don't think the purpose of the breakup or the storyline was ever in the interest of Van Dam, only Kane.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

I just hope we get to see the bum machine in action. Shane never lets down the fans when it comes to big bumps. Plus they will actually have an interesting storyline, finally.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

<-- is waiting for all the Shane-o-Maniacs (or would it be Shanenites?) to respond to Shane spending every other segment on screen and then say how he's the "good one".

....IF this happens :)

Guest Choken One

Well...Have you SEEN those other three?

Of course he is the good one.

Guest iamsherm
Yeah, what's up with all this McMahon involvement in every f'n storyline?

I don't pay that much attention, but aren't all the McMahon's proven ratings draws? If so, I'm thinking that's your answer right there.

Guest GameCop

If that's the case, why did a PPV centered around Vince McMahon and his match at WrestleMania 19 tank?

Guest Choken One

No...Only in cases like Linda...when she makes a RARE apperence once every 3 months...

Vince is a debatable issue and Stephanie didn't do shit in the ratings when she came back as GM.

The Shane fans will rejoice when he makes a return from his hiatus since Nov 2001. Technically, he appeared three times. Once last year and twice earlier this year. Although two of the surprise appearances were teasers of him having a "power position" again.

Shane has a lot more wrestling talent than his father, that's for sure. And I'm surprised about this news, you'd think Vince would give somewhat of a rat's ass about "what happened to his wife?"

Guest jester
Yeah, what's up with all this McMahon involvement in every f'n storyline?

I don't pay that much attention, but aren't all the McMahon's proven ratings draws? If so, I'm thinking that's your answer right there.

Somebody posted an article link in another thread that had a pretty compelling argument on how numbers proving Vince McMahon= ratings was misleading. I can't remember the thread or the article though. Anybody remember this article, and can you post a link?

Guest Choken One
The Shane fans will rejoice when he makes a return from his hiatus since Nov 2001. Technically, he appeared three times. Once last year and twice earlier this year. Although two of the surprise appearances were teasers of him having a "power position" again.

Shane has a lot more wrestling talent than his father, that's for sure. And I'm surprised about this news, you'd think Vince would give somewhat of a rat's ass about "what happened to his wife?"

They WERE getting a Divorce last I remember (kayfabe of course)...

Guest Sakura

Last I remember they were getting along again.

Shane used to be a cutie.