TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest edotherocket

Random Contest Idea

Guest edotherocket

When the time comes, is there any plan to make a contest or big deal about the person who does the 1 Millionth post on the site?

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

Maybe he means the millionth post total on the sight, not personally. I don't know if that's even measured or where we are now, but I'm speculating.

Guest Retro Rob

If you scroll down to the bottom of the board main page it tells you how many posts are on it.

Guest Bruiser Chong

How about a contest where anyone inquiring about silly post count cases has their post count sent back to zero? I think the possibilities and results are/would be hilarious.

Guest kingkamala

I think the person who has the one millionth post should get a five minute phone call from the Dames and an autographed replica of the old WCW title signed by all the mods.

Guest Choken One

If it's for the MILLIONTH Post ever? Sure but you know people like me and CWM will be keeping a ticking eye on that clock and going for it.

Guest kingkamala

896703 posts so far to all those interested.........well now 896704

Guest Choken One

However...How can you tell who made 1,000,000th post? unless you can manage to FREEZE the board that insant?

Guest Retro Rob

If it has taken us 17 months to get 900,000 that means we won't hit the milestone for about another 2 months.

The only way you would be able to tell who made the post would be if it was at a dead time like in the morning.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Hmm. I don't think we'll ever know for sure who gets it.

Guest Choken One

I'm banking Dames could look up in the log history or something of the like

Guest Kotzenjunge

The five minute phone call idea is interesting.

I like the idea of SOME kind of recognition, just as a neat "how about that, that's something" thing.

Guest Choken One

You can get a FREE Limited Edition one time offer of your OWN article to be written for the main page....

Waits for it to be Johnson.

Guest nWoScorpion

The Millionth post will be some idiot starting a thread about scoring with a chick in a hot tub because hes rich...oh wait, that already happend.

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

How much you wanna bet the millionth post here will be a troll telling us how much we all suck?

Guest Retro Rob
You can get a FREE Limited Edition one time offer of your OWN article to be written for the main page....

And that would benefit me how? ;)

Guest Anglesault
The five minute phone call idea is interesting.

I like the idea of SOME kind of recognition, just as a neat "how about that, that's something" thing.

You'll end up getting someones mom.

"The who? Don't use that language with me, young man! I know you just called yourself TheDamns! TheSmutMarks.com?! ::GASP::"

Guest Anglesault

What a useless prize.

Cause I'm gonna win the thing.

Guest Retro Rob

What if it is done like the Publisher's Clearing House and we have Dames with all the mods fly out to whoever makes the millionith post and present them with a giant screen cap of the board for them to hang up on the wall? Someone can film the whole thing for all us to see.

Guest nWoScorpion

What if the person lives in Russia? Thats gonna be a lot of money for plane tickets.