TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The One and Only *Vengeance* Thread

Guest Askewniverse
Did Eddie get any face pops during his match with Rhyno?

Eddie wrestled Benoit at Vengeance. :P

Anyways, Eddie did get some face pops, but he also got some heel heat.

Edited by Askewniverse

Guest Raven follower

The vengeance rundown

Ultimo Dragon vs Kanyon

At least they got a match on the live show. Kanyon hit a few nice spots as usual. Dragons kicks and finisher were nice but i think he is being held back a lot.

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Benoit

Great opener. The Rhyno turn wasnt too hard to predict but him and Benoit will be an ok feud and going off crowd heat they did the right thing giving Eddie the belt.

Jamie Noble vs Billy Gunn

Not bad judging who was in the match. If Billy just does his power moves you can hide his lack of ability and thats what happened here. lame finish. just a spotfest really but it beats Billy trying to put on a wrestling match.

APA invertational

It got the rest of the guys on the show. Great to see Matt and Shannon get on the ppv. Spanky dancing was hillarious. He is being wasted by wwe. I thought Sean O'Haire was great in his role in the match. He destroyed a fair few. Shannons dive was nice but Brother Love had no right eliminating O'Haire. I mean he should have won the thing and got a push but no a years old reject returns and puts him out! Poor Matt had a bad time with the table bump and had to sell it like he was hurt. Funaki was funny too.

Rey and Kidman vs Hass and Benjamin

Really good match. Kidmans ssp to the floor was amazing and nearly as good as AJ Styles' version. Mysterio did some cool spots as well. I think when Kidman threw Rey into the hurricanrana most people thought it was over as it looked like a treditional tag team ending.

Steph vs Sable

The less said the better. Thanks A-Train, you put a lot of people out of their misery and you finally did somthing right for once!

Taker vs Cena

Poor Cena got destroyed for the first part of the match. The wrong man went over here. Taker is the past, Cenas the future. Unless a summerslam rematch is on the way Cena needed a win here.

Vince vs Zach Gowen

You cant really rip on Zach for being limited in what he can do because a one legged man has no right to be able to do what Zach does anyway. Vince did a hell of a blade job at the end of this. He had blood pouring out of him.

Kurt vs Brock vs Show

Suprise ending as i thought Brock would retain and i thought Show would take the fall. Brocks powerbomb on show was amazing.

Overall take out McMahonmania and it was a decent show. Dragon, Matt, O'Haire and Spanky all deserved matches and should have been in instead of the McMahons.

One thing i did notice is that pretty much every non injured Smackdown guy got on the show (even Kanyon and Orlando Jordan!)

Guest Choken One

"It got the rest of the guys on the show. Great to see Matt and Shannon get on the ppv. Spanky dancing was hillarious. He is being wasted by wwe. I thought Sean O'Haire was great in his role in the match. He destroyed a fair few. Shannons dive was nice but Brother Love had no right eliminating O'Haire. I mean he should have won the thing and got a push but no a years old reject returns and puts him out! Poor Matt had a bad time with the table bump and had to sell it like he was hurt. Funaki was funny too."

How did Brother Love eliminate SOH? All i remember is him shoving him and SOH getting tackled by a couple guys and POOF! BITCH BE GONE!

Guest Raven follower

He hit sean in the back of his head with a glass and he never got up.

Guest Choken One

ah...I see...Didn't see a glass just saw him fall down on couple guys and figured he was tackled or something...

Shocked no one made mention of A-Train's absence...

Sure logic will tell us Vince or Sable told A-Train to NOT perform the brawl for the run in...

Guest Anglesault
but Brother Love had no right eliminating O'Haire. I mean he should have won the thing and got a push

On what grounds, exactly? Hs total lack of consistant heat? His inability to put a match together? His disasterous attempts at promos?

Guest Choken One

Hello...SOH got a good reaction as all 150 people were marking for SOH's bruce lee ass kicking...I'm sure other people were digging the SOH antics across other bars.

Guest Anglesault
Hello...SOH got a good reaction as all 150 people were marking for SOH's bruce lee ass kicking...I'm sure other people were digging the SOH antics across other bars.

That's why I said consistant. I figured he must have gotten some reaction last night.

But he's gotten nothing over the last three months.

Guest Jobber of the Week

I imagine it's kind of hard, since last time we saw him before this show, he couldn't even have an actual match.

He's no Benoit, but I know for a fact that he's no Nathan Jones.

Guest Anglesault

He was also a heatless participant in the Mr. America top angle on the show until Piper left.

He's had lousy matches with Benoit and Eddy (and don't throw around the "FOUR MINUTES! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AN *********** AFFAIR IF GIVEN MORE TIME!"

Frigging John Cena had better matches with benoit in that time

Guest CanadianChick
Did Eddie get any face pops during his match with Rhyno?

Eddie wrestled Benoit at Vengeance. :P

Anyways, Eddie did get some face pops, but he also got some heel heat.

Goddamn typos...

Guest Jobber of the Week
He was also a heatless participant in the Mr. America top angle on the show until Piper left.

Can you blame him? We had Hogan and McMahon and Piper in the ring with Zach Gowan doing hop-ins, and poor Sean O'Haire, the one guy in the room with the killer body, is sitting quietly at ringside waiting for his cue.

That made SD feel even more like a damn freakshow.