TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest EMAXSAUN

My Hectic Day

Guest EMAXSAUN

Oh my god. Where to start.

I woke up at 8 to go to the post office because my college dicked me over and sent me this letter saying that it must be in by the 28th or else I would be dropped from my courses. The letter was written on the 9th but was postmarked on the 23rd. Those bastards. Had to pay a lot and send it express. Was already pissed off.

Got home and realized that I had a lot of extra money so I brought it all because I thought I would be able to not only go to TOD, I could buy a lot of merch too.

I get to the 34th St and 8th Ave to wait for the NYC bus at 10:30. This woman comes by and says that the bus has been broken down since 8 thi morning and they can't get a replacement, the trip is cancelled. Mike Johnson did what he could and this won't stop me from taking his busses again in the future.

One of the guys with us just said, "fuck that," and left. But I was so pissed, and another guy was as well, so we figured that we hadn't paid yet so we might as well see if we can get a Greyhound to Dover.

We get there, and after some sweet talking they will give us each round trip tickets for 60 bucks. I called up Rack's and told them our story and they said that they would give us a deal because we were supossed to be on the bus trip.

The next bus is a 12:30 so we have about 2 hours to chill, mad boring.

We get on the bus and go. Apparently, first the bus takes us to Whilmington, and then we connect to another bus to Dover.

We get there, and we see another bus, but it says New York, so that's not it. We go inside to find out that the bus waiting for us left because we were late, and the next bus to dover is at 7 pm. Fuck. We ask for a refund then and she says that we would have to go back to where we got the tickets to get a refund.

For about the next hour we were trying to get a ride to Dover off of this woman, and then we sweet talked to a taxi driver to let us only pay $45 for a 1 hour trip to Rack's. Finally we arrived.

We missed the first couple of matches, but we got to see:

Necro Butcher vs Corporal Robinson

Ian Rotten vs Nick Gage

Trent Acid vs Z-Barr

student’s match

Johnny Kashmere vs Nick Berk

Ian Rotten vs Necro Butcher

Log Cabin Death Match

At intermission, we needed to take a taxi to the bus stop in dover because the last bus to Whilmington was going to leave pretty soon. We could have stayed lol, the bus was almost an hour late and we almost missed our connecting bus at the Whilmington stop back to NYC, thank god it was there.

The matches I saw were good. The actual wrestling matches were so-so but the deathmatches were badass, and I got to see some friends from the czwfans board.

Overall, what I got to see made it worth it. I spent way to much money today (like $120 as oppossed to $60) only to get pissed off, screwed with, and fucked over, but in the end it was all worth it.

Also, the bump was insane live. But here is a video clip :D:

http://lwrestling.hypermart.net/mfbomb.avi

Shit that bump is insane. I can belive he got up and wrestled a match after that. Plus didnt he go into the whole thing with 3 broken bones? Insane!

Guest EMAXSAUN

yeah it was nuts live, but my day was CRAZY man, i had to deal with so much shit

Guest bort

man thats a crazy day, i would have said screw it , u dont got a car to drive to racks?...

Guest EMAXSAUN

nah man, i dont have a liscense, that's why i usually take the bus trips

edit: the video is down and I re made a new version with sound :) so here it is:

Download Here

nah man, i dont have a liscense, that's why i usually take the bus trips

edit: the video is down and I re made a new version with sound :) so here it is:

Download Here

Is the sound actually from TOD2? It sounds like a different sound clip played over the video.

Guest EMAXSAUN

no the sound is my own. someone capped the clip, but it was soundless, so i tried to edit in sound to make it sound better.

Guest Randy Pan

Nick Mondo wrote this today:

Sorry to gross some of you people out, but earlier today I took a dump and it seems like I'm bleeding internally. ...I don't know if that's bad or not. Kinda disturbing though. (hey, where are all my chick fans going?)

...also, today I went to have my blood tested. ..I had to fill 3 vials, but there was seriously like no blood in me. ...The lady is like, "sweetie, what's wrong with you?" ...she was just like baffled. It took forever to fill the vials. ..I didn't bother explaining that I lost tons of blood over the weekend, because she wouldn't believe my story anyway. ...I've felt dizzy ever since, though. People are telling me my face is white. Maybe I should drink some V8 or something ...I don't know. this can be one messed up profession at times. ...sigh.

it seems like I'm bleeding internally. ...I don't know if that's bad or not.

Hmm, let me think? Is there anyway that internal bleeding can be a good thing? :huh:

Perhaps hes suffered one to many blows to the head as well. :(

Guest Sandman9000

Internal bleeding is never a good sign for anything.

Mondo'll be fine though. Watch, getting thrown off a building won't kill him, but he'll die when he trips off a sidewalk and breaks his neck.