TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate

The One and Only RAW Thread

Guest Dmann2000
I think Shane is the only tolerable McMahon, as long as he doesn't make it a habit of hogging T.V time for months.

Nope, he's never done that.

So what Wrestler gets kicked off the PPV so Shane can get on? RVD?

Ah, but Shane will probably get murdered by Kane to continue his push.

Would you prefer a guy like RVD to be sacrificed to Kane giving the likeliness that he'll be jobbing?

And doesn't it make sense that the son would come to avenge his mother?

Guest FeArHaVoC
I think Shane is the only tolerable McMahon, as long as he doesn't make it a habit of hogging T.V time for months.

Shane gave your boy Kurt Angle one of his best and most memorable matches. Plus, he didn't bury Kurt in the process like the rest of the family does.

What's the problem?

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

The Shane thing was pretty stupid.

He also needs new music.

Guest Anglesault

Would you prefer a guy like RVD to be sacrificed to Kane giving the likeliness that he'll be jobbing?

I'd rather an actual wrestler get paid for appearing on a huge PPV than get shafted so the owner's son can get on.

Guest nWoScorpion

Even if its RVD or Shane, the RAW part of Summerslam will suck. HHH v. Goldberg? HBK v. Orton? LA Resistance v. Dudleyz, Test v. Steiner possibly, and Booker v. some random shmuck.

Guest Dmann2000
I'd rather an actual wrestler get paid for appearing on a huge PPV than get shafted so the owner's son can get on.

That's an arguement I can respect, you could've just said "I hate Shane screw him", but you gave a very sound reason.

I respect that AS

Just about to watch Stieners vs Sting/Luger for the 1st time.

I'd rather RVD be on the card AT ALL. At this point, it doesn't look like he'll have a match. And it's not even like you could say "WWE isn't THAT stupid." Look at Armageddon.....and god damn WrestleMania XIX. [Heat doesn't count]

Make Shane vs. Kane a hyped Raw match. Make RVD vs. Kane a SummerSlam match. Put the wrestlers on the 2nd-most important PPV and stop with the damn McMahon Madness

Guest FeArHaVoC

Where the Hell did all this new found love for Kane come from? Shane can probably (and has) out draw Kane in ratings and buy rates AND put on better and more entertaining skits, promos and matches.

Which is really what it's all about.

I'd rather RVD be on the card AT ALL.

I'm sure they could have it fixed for him to be killed by Goldberg in a 30 second match before his big main event, but I don't think you'd like that too much. See, that's the kind of treatment Kane needs. He needs to just be able to take someone apart at SS. Shane's the perfect guy for that, because he's hardly around. Because he's not a wrestler. Because he bumps like crazy.

Guest RavishingRickRudo

So has Jindrak set the record for most dropkicks in a single match?

Hurry up Smackdown! AIR!

I would like to believe that Shanes return is set up just to put Kane over, but quite honestly when was the last time that WWE has put over the person that would make sense? Undertaker over Cena last night and tonight on Raw the announcers totally harping on the fact that Jericho didn't beat Micheals on his own should solidfy the fact that the Ego stroking takes preference over making sense and making money.

The ONLY good things about tonight's RAW were Molly winning the title and Shane's return.

Two craptacular tag matches along with Rico and Jericho jobbing (who also got unnecessary beaten down for FIVE minutes after the match was OVER by NASH of all people) made this arguably one of the worst RAW episodes this year.

I have to admit, Coach was better tonight though.

Edited by Rico_Constantino

Guest HHH123007

Did anyone else hear about a Goldberg/HHH match going on after the show was off-the-air?