TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

MOTYC so far.

Guest NoCalMike

Right now I'd so easily pick Jericho/HBK from Wrestlemania. I am not such a big mark for their 2nd match on Raw as much as others are.

Guest eiker_ir

i'd like to add to my list of favorite matches this year Benoit vs. Matt Hardy, US Title semifinals. sweet match

I would put ngle-Benoit in first place without thinking. t was just brilliant, no interference, just a great match.

Michaels-Jericho is certainly a VERY CLOSE second though. Again, no interference, a great match with terrific psychology.

Notice how the top two had no interference?

Here are some quotes that I thought people might find interesting:

and angle/lesnar is brought up to my dismay yet again.

i have this cute little back-and-forth dialogue with half the board, it always goes like...

me: will someone please tell me why angle/lesnar was so good?

everyone who loves angle/lesnar: ...

i have never heard a single reason why it's so good.  i'm not even talking "never heard a GOOD reason," i've never heard a reason for it at all.  period.

somebody make it stop and tell me WHY it's so good.  i don't even care if the reasons are shitty at this point, just give me some kind of explanation that can be argued.

I'm with this guy.

One of the best wrestling matches I've seen in years was the classic bout between Angle and Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania XIX.
Edited by iggymcfly