TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Goldust predicts World Title Run

Guest Choken One

Would anyone be opposed to Booker turning heel and attacking his best friend and having Goldy do the sympathetic baby face run for the IC title?

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I remember thinking back in the day that no one would ever take Cactus Jack/Mankind as a serious title contender. I always liked him from his WCW days but thought he was just too gimmicky for gold. We all know how that turned out.

Guest AndrewTS
Would anyone be opposed to Booker turning heel and attacking his best friend and having Goldy do the sympathetic baby face run for the IC title?

Booker was an entertaining heel during the Alliance days, but he was still playing a Poor Man's Rock and the Spinneroonie wasn't over yet. So I don't think he's have much success this time.

Of course, he wasn't that successful back then, but that's partly because Rock made him his bitch on the mic AND Booker almost never won a match.

Well IMO, Goldust needs to get just a tad more serious before even thinking about a IC or World title run.

Guest razazteca

Goldust should stop doing make-up for Rico and drop the studder then he could be champion. I always thought he should of been the IC champ in the 1st place.