Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

The *REAL* Smackdown Spoiler Thread

Guest Choken One
Kidman & Rey new tag champs?

where you see that?

Rey won a singles match...over benjamin

Guest Mulatto Heat
If this report is real, I officially weap for WWE.

How could they put on this show, after that great PPV?

Is it the Doink thing?

GET OVER IT.

Jesus Christ...I think we hit a new low in complaints...

Did you notice we have

Eddy/Tajiri

Moore/Gowan

Mysterio/Haas

Don't lump in Moore/Gowan with the other two. I know you still think that he's this amazing human specimen but Zack's roadkill after last Sunday. BTW, it's still funny how they tried to copy the Benoit moment from January with Zack and it wasn't as successful. And now he's lost to the official bitch of the heavies AND cruisers.

And subliminal animal, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Guest Anglesault

Is it the Doink thing?

GET OVER IT.

And Lesnar and Angle in a skit.

and a four way sex skit.

Did you notice we have

Moore/Gowan

What about it?

Guest Downhome

Is it the Doink thing?

GET OVER IT.

Did you not see my post above?

I'm all for a return of Doink the Clown in WWE. As long as he's an evil, son-of-a-bitch, heel.

Add that to a wrestler who is said to be pretty damn good, and I'd love it.

Guest Choken One

Is it the Doink thing?

GET OVER IT.

and a four way sex skit.

Did you notice we have

Moore/Gowan

What about it?

It's Cruiserweight match...So that an Improvement correct...

And NO i don't think he is an incredible human...I hate him almost as much AngleSault does.

Guest Mulatto Heat
And NO i don't think he is an incredible human...I hate him almost as much AngleSault does.

*picks jaw up off the floor*

"The Zack Gowan storyline is more beautiful than anything Benoit has ever done.... Face it, Zack is an asset to WWE." - you, about three weeks ago.

Guest Anglesault

Is it the Doink thing?

GET OVER IT.

and a four way sex skit.

Did you notice we have

Moore/Gowan

What about it?

It's Cruiserweight match...So that an Improvement correct...

It's not Velocity.

Guest Downhome

I'm pretty much the Gowan shill here, and even I am getting sick of seeing him being a focul point. He can stay, but he should NEVER touch any of the McMahons, or the main event, ever again.

Not only is the 4-way sex deal on the show and it's fucking stupid, but it takes up FOUR segments. There is no excuse for that.

I mean, is the big payoff of Jamie getting almost a million dollars simply this skit? Was this entire angle built up for this stupid ending? He got money, wanted to do something with it, asked Torrie to sleep with him for money, had a match, and then this skit.

If this is the end of that, ugh.

Guest Choken One

"The Zack Gowan storyline is more beautiful than anything Benoit has ever done." - you, about three weeks ago.

Yeah it was...the notion was fucking beautiful until Vince drove it down the proverbial gutter.

Guest Downhome

"The Zack Gowan storyline is more beautiful than anything Benoit has ever done." - you, about three weeks ago.

Yeah it was...the notion was fucking beautiful until Vince drove it down the proverbial gutter.

Wait, hold everything.

You think that Zach Gowan's storyline is greater than more beautiful than anything Benoit has ever done in his career?

Guest Dmann2000
Benoit vs Doink.

Yeah, that's just really really bad.........

No, bad would be LOSING to Doink.

I think Benoit is in his "man if I wasn't making 6 figures I'd be soooo out of here" phase.

Guest Choken One

Wait, hold everything.

You think that Zach Gowan's storyline is greater than more beautiful than anything Benoit has ever done in his career?

that wasn't an exact quote...

What I said I believe was the storyline ( A Young Man fights for his dream after life of adversity) was better then anything Benoit has done (storyline wise)...

and Zach's story would draw more then Benoit would.

Guest Mulatto Heat

I'm now overcome with curiosity.. when exactly did Vince throw the storyline down the gutter? Because as I remember he was invovled in it in the beginning, the middle and the end.

As for the Noble skits, my fingers practically twitch with the jokes that can be made over why Gunn has a smile on his face at the end (there was another man in the bed....)

Guest Choken One
I'm now overcome with curiosity.. when exactly did Vince throw the storyline down the gutter? Because as I remember he was invovled in it in the beginning, the middle and the end.

As for the Noble skits, my fingers practically twitch with the jokes that can be made over why Gunn has a smile on his face at the end (there was another man in the bed....)

well the first couple weeks were good with us finding out about him and then they started the Sable Shit and it just went to bloody hell there.

Guest Mulatto Heat
that wasn't an exact quote...

What I said I believe was the storyline ( A Young Man fights for his dream after life of adversity) was better then anything Benoit has done (storyline wise)...

and Zach's story would draw more then Benoit would.

Well, first off you said nothing about "storyline-wise" or I would have remembered.

Second, it's ironic that you said that, and then they tried ripping off something that (theoretically in the WWE ideal world of 'performers' and 'sportz-entertainment') should have never happened, and it didn't come off as well as the original.

Vince McMahon comes out and claims Angle does not want a re-match and calls him a backstabber

What is Vince talking about with the backstabbing thing?

Big Show and A-Train come out as the mystery tag team

Holy shit, who didn't see that coming?

Vince McMahon comes out and says he accepts Lesnar's

challenge for next week but it will come with a stipulation. Vince says the match will be in a 15 foot high Steel Cage

Before, I would have none of McMahon Vs. Lesnar at all. But now that is going to be on SD instead of SS with it taking place inside a steel cage, I'm all for Lesnar / McMahon now. :D

Guest Choken One
Vince McMahon comes out and claims Angle does not want a re-match and calls him a backstabber

What is Vince talking about with the backstabbing thing?

Big Show and A-Train come out as the mystery tag team

Holy shit, who didn't see that coming?

Vince McMahon comes out and says he accepts Lesnar's

challenge for next week but it will come with a stipulation. Vince says the match will be in a 15 foot high Steel Cage

Before, I would have none of McMahon Vs. Lesnar at all. But now that is going to be on SD instead of SS with it taking place inside a steel cage, I'm all for Lesnar / McMahon now. :D

vince+cage-Gory blood

Guest Downhome

well the first couple weeks were good with us finding out about him and then they started the Sable Shit and it just went to bloody hell there.

I liked the angle at the begining, but it wasn't the way to go. By inserting him into what was basicly one of the two biggest angles on SD, it only went to hurt the guy. He has been over exposed way too quickly.

He should have been brought in by means of a low card or mid card angle. I always liked the idea of Rodney Mack getting in his face after beating yet another "white boy", dragging him in the ring, and taking the leg off there. This would have led to his match against him, making HIM be the guy to beat Rodney first, as well as a stipulation being if he beat Rodney, he gets a WWE contract, etc... Then just allow him to be, in WWE, a wrestler and wrestle guys. I wouldn't have made such a big deal about his only having one leg, because quite frankly, just seeing the guy wrestle with one leg says enough.

I would have had him on only ONE segment a week, and a very small part at that. From there, I'd leave it up to the fans as to how far up the card he went, if any at all.

He was ruined the moment he was in there with Hulk Hogan, Piper, and Vince. Too much, too soon, for someone who should not have been there in the first place, not that high up.

Guest JRE

"I heard that the 'Benoit of OVW' thing is a huge over statement."

I hadn't actually heard of a "Benoit of OVW" thing, I just got that impressionfrom watching an OVW DVD this weekend. To be honest though, he lacks the intensity of Benoit and isn't as crisp as Benoit- but he's quite technically sound. He reminds me more of a Malenko, to be honest, Benoit came to mind because Dinsmore was doing crossfaces and germans....and since Benoit was the subject and all.

Guest BoboBrazil

What if Billy Gunn and Noble become tag partners with Nidia and Torrie in their corners, since they are now swinging with each other? It would be an interesting tag team that is for sure.

Guest Anglesault
I think Benoit is in his "man if I wasn't making 6 figures I'd be soooo out of here" phase.

Never stopped him before.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Gowan is a 100% charity case, a publicity stunt, and has absolutely ZERO legitimaticy no matter where you put him on the card, but WWE being WWE put him on the very top alongside the Champion and his main challengers, and expected people to take him seriously in that role.

Guest Downhome
What if Billy Gunn and Noble become tag partners with Nidia and Torrie in their corners, since they are now swinging with each other? It would be an interesting tag team that is for sure.

I would despise that dirrection.

Guest Mulatto Heat

Gunn can leech off of Noble's face heat, if Vengeance is any indication.

Guest Choken One

I thought they cheered just cuz he was gonna get laid that night...

Guest Downhome

I thought they cheered just cuz he was gonna get laid that night...

If that's true, then it's yet another reason that I'd put Torrie out to pasture. Once the valet because the cause of someones heat instead of the wrestler himself, it's time to end it.