TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

EWR 4.0 Leaked

Guest Lightning Flik
Do I see a long, slowly built feud for those two in the future, Flik?

I would get into this but I was LOST when I tried playing 3.0

Heheh. You BET.

Or they'll be fighting with my two created guys made especially for my Global fed. As I was expecting to only have them.

Most likely they'll just show up and kick everyone's ass though. Then be at each other's throats.

And I'll give myself what I've wanted when I could get the two together in the same promotion away from Vince.

A great face run from Angle, and a great heel run from Benoit. What more can I ask for?

Guest Lightning Flik
For them to stay where they are and not get injured of course, Flik.

There is that. I guess.

...ok, I'm scared. :ph34r: I GET THEM IN THREE MONTHS TIME~!

Guest bravesfan

From an administrator on the EWRAdditions board (cleaned up spelling and grammar)

monkeymanuk, I know it's incomplete because I was talking to Adam [Ryland] on MSN when [the zip file] was uploaded - tt was only uploaded to show me something.

Take it for what it's worth.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I also have the "Everyone's morale is at 0%" bug. Of course I am starting out with WWE. Don't know what the fuck is going on.

Guest Lightning Flik
I also have the "Everyone's morale is at 0%" bug. Of course I am starting out with WWE. Don't know what the fuck is going on.

I think that might just be the WWE.

I've played other feds and have had no such problem. Haven't played WWE yet.

Guest Lightning Flik
From an administrator on the EWRAdditions board (cleaned up spelling and grammar)

monkeymanuk, I know it's incomplete because I was talking to Adam [Ryland] on MSN when [the zip file] was uploaded - tt was only uploaded to show me something.

Take it for what it's worth.

chairshot.gif

...nope. Definitely not worth a chairshot.

Guest Memphis

I think that might just be the WWE.

I've played other feds and have had no such problem. Haven't played WWE yet.

It is because you are pressing ctl+alt+delete when you percieve the game to be 'freezing'. Let the thing load. If this takes twenty minutes, so be it, it is worth it in the end.

Besides, word is this version is the BETA version that was given to testers to try for bugs. I would imagine this to be the case, considering the game still appears to missing those 'hidden extras' that A.R promised.

M

Guest bravesfan

On Bill Goldberg's "ViewWorker's Relationships" window, here's an odd note:

Hate -> Evan Karagias.

Anyone know where this stems from?

Guest Lightning Flik
Besides, word is this version is the BETA version that was given to testers to try for bugs. I would imagine this to be the case, considering the game still appears to missing those 'hidden extras' that A.R promised.

M

Has to be a beta. I just remembed that Adam was running a contest for a new logo for EWR (I think it was for the whole game, not certain).

Besides, somethings do seem a little incomplete.

Guest Memphis

M

Has to be a beta. I just remembed that Adam was running a contest for a new logo for EWR (I think it was for the whole game, not certain).

Besides, somethings do seem a little incomplete.

Actually I just came across something interesting that may dispell my initial argument...

"Extreme Warfare Revenge is a wrestling simulator, the latest in the popular Extreme Warfare series. It was written by me, Adam Ryland, between October 2001 and July 2003 using Visual Basic. This guide is designed to let you get the best out of the game."

From the Guide that was modified at 4pm today.

This could point towards the fact that it was meant to be released tomorrow. EWAdditions boards of commonly stated that their mods frequently miss large amounts of bugs during beta testing (how they manage to perform this though, astounds me) as evident in previously released versions of EWR.

In any event, we'll all know as soon as Adam makes a statement.

The actual filename of the zip file wasn't exactly THAT complex anyway, so I'm not surprised some random bum with a computer hacked into his site and found it without too much difficulty. I'm not surprised this has occurred.

M

Guest Mystery Eskimo
On Bill Goldberg's "ViewWorker's Relationships" window, here's an odd note:

Hate -> Evan Karagias.

Anyone know where this stems from?

They had some kind of falling out in WCW. I don't remember exactly what.

Guest JAxlMorrison

Damn, can't d/l it anymore........that's a good thing anyways, wouldn't want to piss on Adam's shoes (anyone who has it wanna send it to me or tell me of a place to get it?) ;)

Guest JAxlMorrison
Damn, can't d/l it anymore........that's a good thing anyways, wouldn't want to piss on Adam's shoes (anyone who has it wanna send it to me or tell me of a place to get it?)  ;)

Highlight the Downloads, and click on the games sub

Thanks........my dumbass should've just looked at the other thread.

Anyone else feel sad at how happy they are that the game is out? I just skipped Church! Man I am a loser.........

Guest JAxlMorrison

Now that EWR 4.0 is out, all I have left to wait for is Chinese Democracy ;)

Guest Memphis
Now that EWR 4.0 is out, all I have left to wait for is Chinese Democracy ;)

Are you like me, Axl, and hopeful that Rose's claims that C.D *WILL* take flight in 2003?

I mean, it's fucking August for Christ sake and we all know Rose's habit of always delaying/putting off/perfecting everything he is involved in, and I just can't see him getting his act together.

I really, REALLY want to believe in him and trust that the album will be out this year. But all this hype and glitz is just going to leave us with the feeling of "Well it's good...but was it worth the 10 year wait?"

*sigh*

In any event, I'm waiting in line with you man.

Guest JAxlMorrison

I try not to think about it too much.......I've heard some of the songs (The Blues being the best) and I will just wait. It must be worth it to take all this time, cause I trust Axl's judgement.

Guest jimmy no nose

Yeah that's the "official" version, Adam has an announcement on the page about how he joined the team over there.

Guest HartFan86

Oops...I didn't see the posts above me.

Stupid me.

Can anyone find the difference between the offical version and the version that was "leaked"?

Edited by HartFan86

Guest Lightning Flik

Edit: ...dammit, someone made a new thread. Waste of my time now~! GRRRR~!

Edited by Lightning Flik