TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nevermortal

EWR 4.0 Leaked

Guest Lightning Flik

Huh?? :huh: This can't be the final version... This is a scam.

*downloads*

Edit:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT~! IT'S REAL~! AS FAR AS I CAN TELL~!!!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Guest Lightning Flik

Anyone know where I'm supposed to put the wrestler graphics? I wanna play right away~!

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out where.

Guest Lightning Flik
Adam is going to be pissed....

Dames

:ph34r: ...hadn't thought about that...

:( ...this isn't good. Man will Adam flip...

Who leaked this out though, is what I wanna know.

Guest Lightning Flik

...ok. Where the hell did that other guy get the link from? He's made no reference to how he got it, just that he did.

...somethings not right here.

Guest Nevermortal
...ok. Where the hell did that other guy get the link from? He's made no reference to how he got it, just that he did.

...somethings not right here.

Which is what I'd like to know.

Adam also took down his site today....interesting.

Guest Brush with Greatness

This is all over the gamefaqs board as well.

Seeing as how it would have come out around 1:00 am in England this is interesting. Maybe he was going to release tomorrow in England and uploaded it tonight. (Thursday the 31st).

The thing is, this wont be recognized until around 1:00 am Eastern time as that would be 8:00 am in England

Guest Lightning Flik

Seeing as how it would have come out around 1:00 am in England this is interesting. Maybe he was going to release tomorrow in England and uploaded it tonight. (Thursday the 31st).

The thing is, this wont be recognized until around 1:00 am Eastern time as that would be 8:00 am in England

That doesn't matter. Even if he was going to release it, someone had to have found out about it being there. I mean, no one can get lucky in playing a guessing game.

Guest MaxPower27

Where can I get the wrestler pictures?

That ravex site is down.

It's 0:45 in England now, for anyone who cares.

Curious, but I suppose if it's finished, he should cut his losses and put it up for d/l

Guest Lightning Flik

That ravex site is down.

EWAdditions.com should carry it...

Not sure who else would've.

Guest Memphis

Flik is right. RaveX is the only other site carrying the pictures and they have been available for a good month or so now. People were advised to download the pics prior to the release date to enable them to play the game straight away.

Did you know anything about this happening, Dames? Were you in on a release date or something that was scheduled around this time?

I get the terrible feeling Adam will go beserk and just take the game away due to people being impatient.

Argh, the detriments of being good at what you do.

M

Guest Flyboy

That leak is weak. I have Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on my hard drive.

Guest Lightning Flik
REMEMBER TO PICK ME AS YOUR RECAPPER!

Dames

Sheesh. Calm down Dames. They don't HAVE to pick you. :P

:lol: Cause you are the default~!

Guest Anglesault

Dames

I must use Dames...EN FUEGO~!

Guest Anglesault

Dames, do you like have to submit random Dames-tastic sayings for him to use, or something else?

Guest MaxPower27

That ravex site is down.

EWAdditions.com should carry it...

Not sure who else would've.

Yes, EWAdditions.com has it.

Guest Lightning Flik
Dames, do you like have to submit random Dames-tastic sayings for him to use, or something else?

No. I just realized that I must've clicked on the thing to change it and didn't realize that SK is the default, not Dames.

Sorry people. Didn't mean to screw you guys up~! :(

I just realized this.

I also found some interesting bugs (glitches might be a better term), and so this isn't the finalized version of 4.0 I'm guessing.

Apparently should you try changing your PPV thingy (monthly to weekly or vice versa), it bounces you out of your the Events into the Business Control (whatever your has your promotion initials on it) and from there, you can't access the Events thing until restarting EWR 4.0.

Another is that if you search for someone under their gimmick name (not current name), it comes up wrong. Not sure why that is though. I'm not sure if it is a glitch/bug or no.

Guest Flyboy

Shouldn't TSM do the good thing and NOT promote the leak thus gaining Adam's respect and putting our foot down on advertising piracy?

Dames

Done and done.

For some reason, the first match I did, you sounded like a cockney. Loads of bloody hells and the like. However, for the first show at least, you rock. And the match backgrounds are a damn good touch.

Also: I've got Dames Diatribes as my main sponsor. Good stuff.

Guest Lightning Flik
Shouldn't TSM do the good thing and NOT promote the leak thus gaining Adam's respect and putting our foot down on advertising piracy?

No offense Flyboy, but techinically a case can be made that if you take THIS down, then you'd have to take down the emulator stuff.

Just saying.

Guest jimmy no nose

I started playing and everyone on my roster's contract is ending and all of them are unhappy and wont negotiate. Maybe I can fix that myself, I might just wait for the real version.