TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheex Incarnate

EWR 4.0 pics

Whenever 4.0 does come out (I refuse to DL the pirated version, I think we owe it to Adam) how do I make the RaveX picture package apply to the game. I.E. how do I make the pictures show up during play? Thanks.

-Cheex

Guest Lightning Flik
Whenever 4.0 does come out (I refuse to DL the pirated version, I think we owe it to Adam) how do I make the RaveX picture package apply to the game. I.E. how do I make the pictures show up during play? Thanks.

-Cheex

Any wrestler pics go into the pic folders. There is five zips full that you'll need to put into that folder.

The banner pics go into the banner folder.

The logo pics go into the logo folder.

That's about all you need to do.

Guest Slingshot Suplex

I'm not getting pics even though I put all the pics in the pic folder.......

Guest mach7

-Cheex

Uh, it's not a pirated version, bub. Adam himself wrote a letter explaining why it's being released now. Check his site.

Guest MillenniumMan831
I'm not getting pics even though I put all the pics in the pic folder.......

Same here . . . but I got the logos working. Don't know what I did differently.

Guest Kingpk

Do you have two folders named "Pics"? What I mean is, in your EWR directory, do you click on the Pics folder and have to click on ANOTHER folder called "Pics" to get to the files? If so, that's your problem. Take all the pictures out of the second folder and put them in the first, deleting the second folder.

Guest Version1

Do not put a folder into a folder. I.E when you download dont just put the folder you downloaded into the pics folder. open the folder you just downloaded, Highlight them all, Then drag them into the EWR Pics folder. Same for the banners and Logos.