TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
B. Brian Brunzell

Words or Phrases

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk
"I could care less." Then please do, and STFU about it

Thank you. The phrase is suppose to be 'I couldn't care less'. If you could care less, that means you do care about it.

That annoys the hell out of me too. Its not like its a difficult concept...

Well, see, I was thinking about this... perhaps "I could care less" is intended as sarcasm, like saying "I care" when you don't. Of course, the emphasis is all wrong. In that sense it should be said either deadpan, or as a question, and it's always said in a literal sense, even emphatically. Perhaps "I could care less" was once a viable conversational option which has now become corrupted.

Guest Midnight Express83

More to my list

All words that are "Clean Cuss words" in example: freaking, Shoot, darnit, What the L, BUTT, Wuss, ect.

Internet talk like...

LOL

U

UR

STFU

FU

TTYL

L8R

Sux

R

OMG

ASL

NE

Skool

hor

ne1

WTF

Wut

boi

gurl

anything ending with Z over S.

Guest Muddy Wishkah
More to my list

All words that are "Clean Cuss words" in example: freaking, Shoot, darnit, What the L, BUTT, Wuss, ect.

Internet talk like...

LOL

U

UR

STFU

FU

TTYL

L8R

Sux

R

OMG

ASL

NE

Skool

hor

ne1

WTF

Wut

boi

gurl

anything ending with Z over S.

I hate when people call japanese, JAPS, LOL!

Guest IDrinkRatsMilk

I wouldn't call BUTT a clean cuss word. Buttocks is the real name, and it's just a shortened version of that.

As previously mentioned, though, I am a profanity fan, and I hate fake cussing as well... particularly stuff like "c sucker" and "f you". I do find "a hole" pretty funny for whatever reason.

Guest Muddy Wishkah
I wouldn't call BUTT a clean cuss word. Buttocks is the real name, and it's just a shortened version of that.

As previously mentioned, though, I am a profanity fan, and I hate fake cussing as well... particularly stuff like "c sucker" and "f you". I do find "a hole" pretty funny for whatever reason.

LOL! Youre funny dude.

Guest Muddy Wishkah
I hate the words "mirror" and "error". It's pretty hard to pronounce right when you have a french accent.

shut up you moles mommy fucker

Guest Chuck E Cheese
I hate the words "mirror" and "error".  It's pretty hard to pronounce right when you have a french accent.

that's ghey

I hate the words "mirror" and "error".  It's pretty hard to pronounce right when you have a french accent.

that's ghey

Pardon me?

Guest Chuck E Cheese

that's ghey

Pardon me?

wasn't talking to you.

Guest Nevermortal

I deplore "net speak". I can deal with LMAO, LOL, ROFL because I use them.

But Jesus-Christ-on-a-Ritz-Cracker-with-Cheese, "u" "ur" "o" "u no" "2" "4" "k" need to die hard. I'd seriously like to blast motherfuckers when I read that shit online. I don't talk like that online, so I don't want it said to me.