TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ANKLELOCK

Lesnar vs McMahon Cage Match

Guest Your Olympic Hero
Why do Angle/Lesnar again and have Kurt job again? This company baffles me at times.

Kurt jobs to Brock to cement Brock as the top heel, then Kurt chases the belt against all odds. Personally, I think that sounds good. Put Rhyno with Lesnar and Benoit with Angle and we can have some great tag team matches.

Guest godofdeadlydeath
*STILL waiting for a damn source!

My God will you shut the hell up. No one is going to give a source, this is probably all hypothetical bullshit, but it would actually make sense if it happened. Does it need to be the 100% truth?

My God will you shut the hell up.

No

No one is going to give a source

Damn you ANKLELOCK!

this is probably all hypothetical bullshit, but it would actually make sense if it happened. Does it need to be the 100% truth?

If you're gonna post it, at least have the decency to show proof so its not automatically considered hypothetical bullshit

EDIT: Thanks, Franchise

*wants to see Lesnar Vs. McMahon, but personally loves this rumor

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
Why do Angle/Lesnar again and have Kurt job again? This company baffles me at times.

Kurt jobs to Brock to cement Brock as the top heel, then Kurt chases the belt against all odds. Personally, I think that sounds good.

If they wanted to do that, then Brock shouldn't have done the job at Vengeance. Playing hot potato with the title just to get back to where you were before going into the PPV is really, REALLY stupid.