TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Eagen...

Listen to me because I'm only going to say this once. There's no use arguing with me because my statement is final.

Your act has become mighty stale, annoying and cumbersome. Regardless of whether you are right or wrong about any new poster, your cries that so and so is the same as so and so and "this is Prince Paul, I KNOW it!" are becoming just as annoying as the trolls themselves.

As a matter of fact, I'd say that you were trolling as well with your nonsense.

Therefore, this is your first official warning on trolling. Continue to over-react and fill up the board with nonsense and you'll be on the outside looking in like the rest of them. By reacting the way you do, all you do is fuel them and give them the attention they desire.

Dames

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You know, I'm not in support of lynchmob bannings or anything, but I wouldn't argue too much with one for Eagan. He's a human waste of precious oft-mentioned bandwidth, who posts in literally nothing but post whore threads, and post whores in non-post whore threads. He's irritating, childish, slow-witted, and unfunny. Dare I say it, the worst poster on the board. He's all the bad qualities of BubbleBoy and Johnson rolled into one.

Guest Anorak
Listen to me because I'm only going to say this once. There's no use arguing with me because my statement is final.

Your act has become mighty stale, annoying and cumbersome. Regardless of whether you are right or wrong about any new poster, your cries that so and so is the same as so and so and "this is Prince Paul, I KNOW it!" are becoming just as annoying as the trolls themselves.

Therefore, this is your first official warning on trolling. Continue to over-react and fill up the board with nonsense and you'll be on the outside looking in like the rest of them. By reacting the way you do, all you do is fuel them and give them the attention they desire.

Dames

Couldn't you have just sent him a PM or something? Posting that just makes you look like an attention whore yourself. Eagan isn't the only person around here with a stale act involving public floggings and attention/approval seeking.

I have no silly or petty agenda of my own, i'm simply stating an honest opinion. I hope that's allowed.

Guest Cancer Marney

Not to speak for Dames or anything, but I believe that if a person can't be a good example, he can at least serve as a horrible warning. Eagan fits that bill perfectly.

Guest Eagan469

I think everyone's hatred of me comes from my starting of the whole "anti-Banky" thing. I in *no way* take responsibility for his banning. He did that on his own.

Then I went on to enrage the WDI people by trying to put some troll in his place in the WWE forum. Excuse me for trying to filter scum out of the board.

Finally, the whole Prince Paul thing hit and everyone came down on me for stating the obvious. If it looks like a troll, acts like a troll, it is indeed a troll.

I hate how people think that my being a "nice guy" automatically makes me a scapegoat for seemingly unrelated situations. I try not to harbor grudges, but you guys flame me just for the hell of it.

You see Eagan, and think (and post) "OH MY GOD HE'S SUCH A MOTHERFUCKER!".

You don't know me. You never will. Go about your business and get over it.

Guest The Flying Dutchman

Where the hell do we figure into this, you moron? You're the one who came over to WDI and tried to start a flame war with one of our posters. We don't give a shit what you do over here, so leave WDI out of it.

Edited by The Flying Dutchman

Guest Bruiser Chong
I think everyone's hatred of me comes from my starting of the whole "anti-Banky" thing. I in *no way* take responsibility for his banning. He did that on his own.

It would seem that no one really had a problem with you until then and that was because you just made such an ass out of yourself, refusing to just stop and give up when you kept digging yourself in deeper and deeper. And just to note, you have implied that you were responsible for Banky's banning at least once.

Then I went on to enrage the WDI people by trying to put some troll in his place in the WWE forum. Excuse me for trying to filter scum out of the board.

No, you "enraged" the WDI people for declaring that those who belonged to both boards, were trying to start a board war. Then you went and registered there, doing nothing much except posting stupid pictures and making claims that you owned people. And you're not a mod of this board, so quit trying to come off as some sort of "hero" for stating what's fairly obvious and will surely be taken care of in due time.

Finally, the whole Prince Paul thing hit and everyone came down on me for stating the obvious. If it looks like a troll, acts like a troll, it is indeed a troll.

No, everyone gave you such a hard time about it because you overreacted as usual about such things. Like I said, if it's a troll, it will be taken care of by one of the many mods, so put the cape away, bud, we don't need you trying to be a superhero and save us from the evil trolls.

I hate how people think that my being a "nice guy" automatically makes me a scapegoat for seemingly unrelated situations. I try not to harbor grudges, but you guys flame me just for the hell of it.

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but the fact is, you've done plenty of stupid things to warrant the treatment you get around here. If you can't admit that, then something's wrong with your head.

You don't know me. You never will. Go about your business and get over it.

Ah, the infamous, "you don't know me" line. Look, no one gives a shit how you really are away from the board. You're judged by how you act on the board, not how you act in "real life." So please, find a different line to use, because the "you don't really know me" line is quite tired and holds no ground on message boards.

Guest EL BRUJ0

Just like to give a meaty "Shut The Fuck Up" to Eagan. If you didn't act like a six year old going "Mr. Dames, Mr. Dames! So-and-So is acting up again!" and expect to get a shiny golden shower star for it, then this might not have happened.

Which makes this thread even funnier because Dames giving you a warning is akin to having him pull his cock out of your mouth; just when you almost had it, you fuck it up.

Guest Beavis

So this Eagan469 is a fuck up, huh? I'd better learn to stay away from board trash.

Guest KanadianKrusty
Which makes this thread even funnier because Dames giving you a warning is akin to having him pull his cock out of your mouth; just when you almost had it, you fuck it up.

Now THAT'S a strike one if I ever saw one.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
THAT'S IT!

That's STRIKE ONE FOR ALL OF YOU!

strike TWO~!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Eagan, the funny thing is that you think we don't like you because of petty little "NET FUEDZ~" you've had with people or whatnot. Truth be told, you really are quite annoying in general, and you subscribe way too much into the significance of messageboards. Telling someone to shut up or to go away because of their post count is really childish, as I've seen you do many times. I might guess that 1/3 of your posts have been pictures off of Google Image Search, another 1/3 in One and Only Raw or Smackdown or Pay Per View threads, and the other third in Word Association. I've never seen you offer any kind of real opinion on anything, and you've only gotten figuratively louder as your post count rises.

In short, please fuck up again so we may be rid of you.

Guest godthedog
Listen to me because I'm only going to say this once.  There's no use arguing with me because my statement is final. 

Your act has become mighty stale, annoying and cumbersome.  Regardless of whether you are right or wrong about any new poster, your cries that so and so is the same as so and so and "this is Prince Paul, I KNOW it!" are becoming just as annoying as the trolls themselves. 

Therefore, this is your first official warning on trolling.  Continue to over-react and fill up the board with nonsense and you'll be on the outside looking in like the rest of them.  By reacting the way you do, all you do is fuel them and give them the attention they desire. 

Dames

Couldn't you have just sent him a PM or something? Posting that just makes you look like an attention whore yourself. Eagan isn't the only person around here with a stale act involving public floggings and attention/approval seeking.

I have no silly or petty agenda of my own, i'm simply stating an honest opinion. I hope that's allowed.

i'm guessing this was made public to make an example out of eagan & serve as a general warning to others like eagan with the "stale act of public floggings and attention/approval seeking." this way he can, in essence, tell all those people to knock it off without having to PM them all.

and eagan, you really need to stop making all this shit so confrontational. when even dames is telling you something is wrong, then something is wrong. you're not doing yourself any favors by turning every disagreement into a "me v. them" battle to be won. he offered you some constructive criticism, and still you refuse to listen. no "sorry dames, i'll try to calm down"...no "i don't really agree with what you're saying, but for the sake of the board & out of respect for you i can take it down a notch"...nothing like this, just a response that says dames (and basically everybody else) is wrong. this solves nothing. all it does is make an enemy out of the guy who owns this board, and make even more people think you don't belong here. why would you want to do that?

Guest TheGame2705

I personally haven't seen anything wrong with Eagan. He didn't like Banky so everyone hated him. I still don't see what's wrong about him. Some complain that he's quick to get someone banned but didn't Marney start the witchhunt by getting Banky banned? I also fail to see what's wrong with him wanting a troll to be taken care of. He was right about Chuck E. Cheese and everyone said "you're a whiner and banhappy" but shut up when CEC was confirmed to be a troll. He also regularly posts links to online media such as the entire first ever WCW Nitro which sometimes are in obscure places to find. I don't know what happened at WDI but I can say without a doubt that nothing good comes from there so I'm not surprised more problems arose there.

Guest The Flying Dutchman
i'm guessing this was made public to make an example out of eagan & serve as a general warning to others like eagan with the "stale act of public floggings and attention/approval seeking." this way he can, in essence, tell all those people to knock it off without having to PM them all.

Bingo. If it's something small or stupid, use a PM. If it's something that EVERYONE should be warned not to do, posting it in public only makes sense.

Guest Cancer Marney
didn't Marney start the witchhunt by getting Banky banned?

Somewhat inadvertently, but yes. Click here for the thread.

I was tired of Banky being able to freely and openly admit to trolling, and after having done so, continuing to do so with the apparent blessing of the powers that be - even though the official rules specifically cited any instance of trolling as grounds for an immediate ban. In retrospect, I was naive not to consider the possibility that my post would lead to countless imitations for violations both more and less flagrant.

Edited by Cancer Marney

Guest Beavis

I'm glad this was made public as I got to find out who the #1 waste of time and space on the board was, and it's Eagan469 by a longshot!

Guest Anorak

Bingo. If it's something small or stupid, use a PM. If it's something that EVERYONE should be warned not to do, posting it in public only makes sense.

In the case of posters like Eagan or Johnson I guess I can appreciate the argument for not opting for the subtle approach, kind of like a hammer blow to amazing stubborness. Having said that, a big part of me still thinks Dames posts stuff like that for his own ego and to provide an annual TSM big bitchfest/witch hunt thread for everybody else to stick their oar in. Can you really blame Eagan for being defensive in such circumstances?

Guest Beavis
I'm glad this was made public as I got to find out who the #1 waste of time and space on the board was, and it's Eagan469 by a longshot!

*sigh*

Here we go again...

Why? Do a lot of new posters bitch about Eagan469?

Guest Beavis

*sigh*

Here we go again...

Why? Do a lot of new posters bitch about Eagan469?

A couple have in the last few days.

Well I haven't encountered him yet. I was just saying thank you for the warning.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Actually, I remember someone with a Beavis and Butthead-related member name posting here a while ago, but this person is new.