TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Astro101

Official Preview for 8/5/03

OFFICIAL PREVIEW - AUGUST 6

AJ STYLES VS D-LO BROWN

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

INSIDE A STEEL CAGE

AJ Styles and D-LO Brown attempt to settle things once and for all this week, and they'll do it inside a 15 foot tall steel cage! After the controversial ending to their last match, Director of Authority Erik Watts decided to bring back the cage so AJ and D-LO can decide which one is the better man. Last time the cage was used, America's Most Wanted and Triple X delivered a match that critics are still talking about. AJ and D-LO will be trying to take things to an even higher level!

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED VS SIMON DIAMOND & JOHNNY SWINGER (WITH GLENN GILBERTI)

RAWHIDE STRAP MATCH

This match isn't about championships...the titles aren't on the line...it's about revenge. AMW issued the challenge and Diamond & Swinger accepted. This Wednesday night the two teams square off in a Rawhide Strap Match. Straps will be attached to the top rope on all four sides of the ring, and as AMW can tell you....those straps can literally tear the skin off a body.

CHRIS SABIN VS FRANKIE KAZARIAN

X TITLE MATCH

Chris Sabin puts the X Title on the line against his toughest challenger, Frankie Kazarian. The two have met before, but somehow Sabin has been able to hang on to the title. Every time these two get together you can expect a great match. This match should be no different!

LARRY ZBYSZKO VS KID KASH

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH

Kid Kash has disrespected women...he's disrespected authority...he's disrespected legends. That's where he may have made a mistake. One of those legends, "The Living Legend" Larry Zbyszko will try to teach Kash the wrestling lesson of his life when the two square off in a special challenge match.

ALSO ON THE SHOW:

"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels will be on hand and says he will preach a sermon to Jeff Jarrett about sports entertainment. What will Jarrett have to say about that?

Michael Shane came close to upsetting Chris Sabin last week, and this week he'll be back and will be involved in a special four man qualifying match to determine the #1 Contender for the X Title. The other three contenders? Shark Boy, Joey Matthews, and Danny Doring.

After last week's wild brawl, Raven & The Gathering still have some unfinished business with Father James Mitchell, Shane Douglas, and The New Church.

What show would be complete without an update on 3 Live Krew and Mad Mikey? The Krew visits a trailer park and we'll find out what makes Mikey mad this week.

All this and much more, this Wednesday night...only on pay-per-view. Find out what Total Nonstop Action is all about!

----------------------------------------------------

The X division contenders match should be good...I'm looking forward to seeing some of the hype of Doring and Matthews. And over all, I think it's worth the ten dollars. Looks like a good show.

Guest JacK

Cool! I hope those 3 Live dealy things keep going! There pretty funny; despite Dames and everyone else bagging them.

*sigh* now if only Mike sanders could make a comeback ~Hey!~

Guest BoboBrazil

FUCK KAZARIAN. That piece of shit better not win the x title. Give it to Michael Shane who can actually have an entertaining match.

Guest Slapnuts00

Solid lineup from top to bottom. Potential for 4 great matches and several entertaining segments.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The first Kazarian/Sabin match was better than the Shane/Sabin match last week.

That being said...leave it on Sabin.

He absolutely RULES, and even though he's had it for nearly 4 months (I think) he still seems very fresh and exciting as champion.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Your the first person to realize that I haven't done one.

The Preview is dead.

Soon to be replaced by something kind of like a preview but more of a hub for all things TNA so that I don't have to rely on their official preview...which sometimes doesn't come out until real late.

I'm working on it now...so it should still be up by the morning.