TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

Question..

Guest Vitamin X

There was a movie that had come out quite some time ago that I remembered watching on TV and laughing my ass off at it, because it was hilarious. What it was, was basically like a feature-length "documentary" on huamns and human relationship,s following the story of this one guy trying to get with this girl. It starts out at a club, and from there on out with the whole relationship, and I can't for the life of me remember or even try to search for this movie in all its awesomeness. Actually, MrRant's "fight him in a manner similar to Amok Time" is what provoked me to look this movie up, if anyone knows what I mean there...

Its called the dating rituals of the earth...

Just look up Carmen Electra on IMDB and you will find it. Dacid Hyde Pierce was doing the voice over.

Edited by Ripper

similiar What Planet Are You From?

A highly-evolved planet, whose denizens feel no emotion and reproduce by cloning, plans to take over Earth from the inside by sending an operative, fashioned with a humming, mechanical penis, to impregnate an earthling and stay until the birth. The alien, Harold Anderson, goes to Phoenix as a banker and sets to work finding a mate. His approaches to women are inept, and the humming phallus doesn't help, but on the advice of a banking colleague, he cruises an AA meeting, meets Susan, and somehow convinces her to marry. The clock starts to tick: will she conceive, have a baby, and lose Harold (and the child) to his planet before he discovers emotion and starts to care?

Stars Gary Shadling, Annette Bening, John Goodman.

similiar What Planet Are You From?
A highly-evolved planet, whose denizens feel no emotion and reproduce by cloning, plans to take over Earth from the inside by sending an operative, fashioned with a humming, mechanical penis, to impregnate an earthling and stay until the birth. The alien, Harold Anderson, goes to Phoenix as a banker and sets to work finding a mate. His approaches to women are inept, and the humming phallus doesn't help, but on the advice of a banking colleague, he cruises an AA meeting, meets Susan, and somehow convinces her to marry. The clock starts to tick: will she conceive, have a baby, and lose Harold (and the child) to his planet before he discovers emotion and starts to care?

Stars Gary Shadling, Annette Bening, John Goodman.

Yeah, but I'm guessing he was talking about the good one that didn't feature Gary Shandling having sex.

Guest Vitamin X

Ripper got it. This movie is GREAT~! If only Blockbuster carried it... :(

Guess I'll just have to go buy it somewhere