TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Redhawk

Kane's last 2 tombstones

You're telling me backyard wrestlers are trained grapplers?

No, I was comparing it to the football argument that came up earlier...

Because in Football you don't imitate Moves such as a Piledriver.

More people are injured Playing Fantasy RASSLING then they are playing football in there back yard

The point I was trying to make was that, while you were saying that it was much easier to have a wrestling ring in your backyard than a football field, when you factor money into it, it's much cheaper to go out and buy a football rather than all the shit neccessary for a backyard wrestling setup. So for the most part, they just get the ring and the pads and skip the lessons because it's too expensive.

The point still stands, football is much cheaper and there's less of a risk of getting hurt.

What's up with the bashing of backyard wrestling? The guy who said about doing tombstone's on his brother does it on fuckin' mattresses in his basement. They just do it for fun, without using weapons and shit and they mostly stick to safe stuff but occassionally pull out a tombstone. It's just other ways of having fun.

I don't know about you, but when I'm having fun, it doesn't involve a 69 position with my friends.

Guest ShamRock
You're telling me backyard wrestlers are trained grapplers?

No, I was comparing it to the football argument that came up earlier...

Because in Football you don't imitate Moves such as a Piledriver.

More people are injured Playing Fantasy RASSLING then they are playing football in there back yard

The point I was trying to make was that, while you were saying that it was much easier to have a wrestling ring in your backyard than a football field, when you factor money into it, it's much cheaper to go out and buy a football rather than all the shit neccessary for a backyard wrestling setup. So for the most part, they just get the ring and the pads and skip the lessons because it's too expensive.

The point still stands, football is much cheaper and there's less of a risk of getting hurt.

What's up with the bashing of backyard wrestling? The guy who said about doing tombstone's on his brother does it on fuckin' mattresses in his basement. They just do it for fun, without using weapons and shit and they mostly stick to safe stuff but occassionally pull out a tombstone. It's just other ways of having fun.

I don't know about you, but when I'm having fun, it doesn't involve a 69 position with my friends.

Well it's not me in the position, so I don't care.

I can do a tombstone better than kane. Me and my other two friends had to make a movie for a class. I tombstoned my brother on the grass without hurting him at all. In fact I do it all the time. my brother tombstone me sometimes and I'm taller than him. I don't get hurt at all when he does it to me. Kane should work on his tombstones.

You're an idiot. You do wrestling fans and wrestlers no good whatsoever producing crap like that. You only fuel the argument that wrestling is a negative influence.

Choke has already made a very good point that money and ratings, right now, for the WWE are better than they have been in a 12 or so months, maybe even more so. The marks obviously love the shock value of the Kane character, and quite frankly I find it makes RAW much more interesting and unpredictable.

Goes to show what a little planning and forethought can actually do for a guy no one cared about.

TAFKA 'M'

Did I say anything about Kane boosting the ratings? No. He is helping out the wwe right now. I don't do crazy shit like jump off roofs and shit. I wrestle with friends on mattresses. I toombstoned my brother on the grass before. he has never gotten hurt or me. We don't even have camera angles like the WWE.

I don't know why is it so hard to make a toombstone look real. Kane doesn't know how to do a toombstone and that's a fucking fact. The last two tombstones were just pathetic.

If you know anything about wrestling Toombstone is not dangerous at all. Pildriver is dangerous. Get it straight.

"Tombstone Piledriver"

It's what we call a "modifier" in the English language...you see, the word "Tombstone" modifies the word "Piledriver"....

The Tombstone is a piledriver. So we'll use your logic to confirm that, yes, backyard wrestling is dangerous.

And if you and your brother want to give each other tombstones all the time, I say be my guest. Nothing bad can come of that or anything...

And Kane messing up TWO tombstones does not prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is a "fact" that he cannot do the move properly. All it proves is that he doesn't want to seriously injure someone with an incredibly dangerous move. What you're looking for is an opinion...as in, "It's my opinion that Kane cannot do a tombstone."

Opinions are like assholes: everyone's got one.

"Tombstone Piledriver"

It's what we call a "modifier" in the English language...you see, the word "Tombstone" modifies the word "Piledriver"....

The Tombstone is a piledriver. So we'll use your logic to confirm that, yes, backyard wrestling is dangerous.

And if you and your brother want to give each other tombstones all the time, I say be my guest. Nothing bad can come of that or anything...

And Kane messing up TWO tombstones does not prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that it is a "fact" that he cannot do the move properly. All it proves is that he doesn't want to seriously injure someone with an incredibly dangerous move. What you're looking for is an opinion...as in, "It's my opinion that Kane cannot do a tombstone."

Opinions are like assholes: everyone's got one.

when you do a toombstone your opponents head doesn't have to hit the floor, but you can't prevent your opponents head from hitting the floor while doing a piledriver. Piledriver is way more dangerous than a toombstone.

when you do a toombstone your opponents head doesn't have to hit the floor

Well then, Kane's doing a tombstone properly, if your opponent's head doesn't have to hit the floor.

Guest ShamRock

I think what TPC is saying, that Kane should make the Tombstone look more realistic.

correction, you are supposed to put their head in between your thighs so their head doesnt hit the ground, it can be done.

and Backyard wrestling without proper training is just plain stupid.

Guest Memphis

Hey, remember when Jake The Snake's head didn't come anywhere NEAR the ring mat when Taker slaughtered him at WM8?

Taker's messed one up as well, geez COULD HE MAKE WRESTLING ANY MORE FAKE?

And to the genius who justifies performing wresting moves on mattresses - come back and tell me I'm right when you snap your brother's neck.

TAFKA 'M'

Because, unless I don't know the sport of football, you don't get dropped on your head.

What the fuck kind of football do you play? People don't get dropped on their heads, per se, but they do land on their necks unprotected a lot. Backyard football is just as dangerous as backyard wrestling, if not more so. Backyard football has no pads, no helmets, no mouthguards. When backyard wrestlers wrestle (unless they're the true idiots that use ladders and lighttubes), they're wrestling with the intent of making sure the other person doesn't get hurt; in backyard football, things are much more rough and tumble. When you're wrestling, you can pretty much tell what your friend is about to do to you and therefore prepare for it; in football, they're gonna tackle your ass and you don't know HOW you're going to land. I've had more injuries SLEDDING then wrestling with my friends.

In an addendum, don't you think that a lot of the wrestlers that are popular today got their interest peaked by wrestling in their basement or backyard? Jeff and Matt Hardy are givens for this and there's plenty of others.

As long as people aren't being retarded and trying to put each other through tables or breaking lighttubes over each others' heads, I don't see a problem with it. Backyard football and wrestling aren't really any different from each other.

correction, you are supposed to put their head in between your thighs so their head doesnt hit the ground, it can be done.

and Backyard wrestling without proper training is just plain stupid.

Your head shouldn't hit the floor. You can make it look real. Undertaker?