TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MixxMaster

Possible Spoilers For Future Storylines

The live events listings for some future WWE house shows might have inadvertently revealed some storyline twists in upcoming weeks.

Raw brand house show on September 5 from the Tallahassee Leon County Civic Center has a Lance Storm vs. Goldust match on the the Civic Center's website. This could indicate that their on air pairing will be short lived.

The Roanoke Civic Center's website lists an interesting match for the September 13th Smackdown show - The FBI vs. Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore & Zach Gowen. This could indicate that Zach will bring Mattitude to the face side, or Zach could actually become a Mattitude follower!

credit: PWTorch.com

Guest Fook

I don't know if I'd like Mattitude as a face.

Something tells me they'd ruin his character if they turned him.

Guest CronoT

The SD! Recording in my town is the one right after SummerSlam. So, if anyone can tell me how to find out the card online, we may know the results for half to PPV.

I've already checked Ticketmaster; nothing.

Hmm...Zach as a Mattitude follower...

I don't hate that.

I don't either. It's actually a pretty good idea.

Zach takes Crash's place.

Guest CronoT
You think they even have an IDEA what will happen on that show?

:lol: :lol:

.....good point.

Goldust/Storm could be entertaining as a feud, but that means that they are going to have to haul ass to get Storm some heat, since they've pretty much killed him. His character's on life support.

As for Zach as a Mattitude follower, I really don't know how I feel about that. The one thing that protects him is the fact that he's based on sympathy. Being an ass/treated like dirt by Matt Hardy will totally kill him.

As for Zach as a Mattitude follower, I really don't know how I feel about that. The one thing that protects him is the fact that he's based on sympathy. Being an ass/treated like dirt by Matt Hardy will totally kill him.

Either way, it's a no-win situation: Zach either gets treated like shit by Matt Hardy, or Matt starts playing to the crowd as a face saying "Someone needs a Mattitude adjustment", "Version 1", and "Aaaahhh!"(call for the second rope legdrop) every week while using the same moves almost every match(*cough cough* face Rock and Jericho *cough cough*).

Guest MissMattitude

I like the idea of Zach being an MFer although I think he would actually be a Mooreon.

I want to see him beat people up with his leg.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

I'll dig Gowen with Mattitude only if Matt touches him & his leg grows back. Give Matt that cult, Matt-siah edge.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

I read somewhere that the six-man tag likely won't take place, as a talked about face turn for Matt Hardy was scrapped / delayed.

Guest Coffey
Hmm...Zach as a Mattitude follower...

I don't hate that.

I do. Get Zach outta the damn WWE...

Guest Korgath

At this moment, everything on SD! can go either way. It all depends on whether the creative team are willing to throw the ball to the workers and let them run with it.

I'm not too keen on adding to the Mattitude stable as yet. Heck, Shannon Moore's been there forever and they haven't gotten HIM over yet.