TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Did any one see what micheal cole said?

Guest areacode212

Pettingill was annoying, but he came off as a nice guy who enjoyed his job. He did a decent job at selling PPVs and doing voice-overs for video promos. Cole is just an obnoxious ass...he was actually yelling "break his ankle!" when Trip got Angle in the anklelock. I hope they follow up on that on RAW and have Kurt destroy him backstage.

Guest Stupendous Man

I didn't see what he said, nor did I hear it.  But given Cole's track record, it's no big surprise.

That dude really needs to get an inner monologue.

What is an inner monologue?????

Army Eyes I think the dumbest thing he has said is this......I didn't see it in his Smarkdown rant......I don't read it any more. Scott is a bad at writing now. If you don't like makin fun of that back street bitch Cole then don't respond.......other people like to. Your being a fuckin ass man.

Cole is an asshole but he don't never says Chris Jericho is from Bervely Hill in the Smackdown game.......I played it before.

Guest TheBigBadBootyDaddy
That dude really needs to get an inner monologue.

What is an inner monologue?????

Army Eyes I think the dumbest thing he has said is this......I didn't see it in his Smarkdown rant......I don't read it any more. Scott is a bad at writing now. If you don't like makin fun of that back street bitch Cole then don't respond.......other people like to. Your being a fuckin ass man.

Cole is an asshole but he don't never says Chris Jericho is from Bervely Hill in the Smackdown game.......I played it before.

Quit being so fucking hostile. Christ we all had to put up with enough of your shit on the last board. He said the NEW Smackdown game, although you probably blew your welfare check on buying the game. Just because you're an ignorant fuck whom doesnt know what an "inner monologue" is doesnt mean you should go off and scream at everybody. They actually CARE about this forum, so the longer you keep this shit up, the quicker they'll ban you. For christs sake, stop thinking everyone is "out to get you." or whatever else it is leading to your continual state of paranoia.

Guest The Vanilla Midget
Scott is a bad at writing now.

The grammer king of the smarks forum has spoken!!!!

but seriously, making fun of cole is like shooting fish in a barrel, its fun at first but it gets boring and lame really quickly.

Guest theWCWRaider

Boy, saying that Cole is the worst announcer in WWF history, is a real big claim.

I mean, the WWF has had no shortage of bad announcers.

Sean Mooney.

Todd Pettingill.

Rob Bartlit

Craig DeGeorge.

Vince "Oh what a maneuver." McMahon.

I mean, I'm not disputing the claim necessarily, but that's a rather dubious distinction.

Guest pacguy
Boy, saying that Cole is the worst announcer in WWF history, is a real big claim.

I mean, the WWF has had no shortage of bad announcers.

Sean Mooney.

Todd Pettingill.

Rob Bartlit

Craig DeGeorge.

Vince "Oh what a maneuver." McMahon.

I mean, I'm not disputing the claim necessarily, but that's a rather dubious distinction.

MR MINN

being so fucking hostile. Christ we all had to put up with enough of your shit on the last board. He said the NEW Smackdown game, although you probably blew your welfare check on buying the game. Just because you're an ignorant fuck whom doesnt know what an "inner monologue" is doesnt mean you should go off and scream at everybody. They actually CARE about this forum, so the longer you keep this shit up, the quicker they'll ban you. For christs sake, stop thinking everyone is "out to get you." or whatever else it is leading to your continual state of paranoia.

BigBadBooty shut up. Army Eyes disses my thread and says its stupid......then he sohuldn't post here dumbass. How does that makes me have paranoia?????

I know he is talkin bout the new Smackdown game to.....that is the one I played. If I am an ignorant for not knowing what that is then can you tell me the name of the first guy killed in the American revolution or what are all the diffrent types of shotguns????? If not you are an ignorant. If you don't know even the most smallest thing I know then I guess you are ignorant.

Guest Stupendous Man

There's an incredible diffference between being ignorant and not knowing some obscure trivia.

Guest DubWiser

Hardyz vs Edge & Christian in a cage match:

Cole: Jeff Hardy left the cage! He's out of the match, he can't go back in the cage!

JR: I'm not sure about that.

Cole: I didn't say he's out of the match, just that he can't go back in the cage.

Jeff Hardy: *Goes back in cage*

Guest Kaoz

How can we see what Micheal Cole said?

We're supposed to hear what he sai,d my friend.

You need to correct your grammar, my friend.