TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

I need to vent some heat

Guest HBK16

Yeah that shit pisses me off. The worse drivers out there never get caught but when the good one does one little bad thing he gets a ticket. Not saying that Im the good driver out there that always gets caught but I see it happen all the time

Thing is, you have to know how much you can speed. I speed all the time, but usually only where there aren't any cops, usually by enough that I'm not the fastest car out there, and never by more than 20 km/h over the limit (75 in a 60 zone, or 120 in a 100 zone). Most cops will let you get away with 10 mph over, maybe 15 if you're lucky, but never any more than that.

Guest HBK16

Late at night I can get away with 15. Atleast from the cops that have passed me. But Im talking about 1 or 2 am on weekdays ussually. On weekends I watch my speed.

I think they should take your car from you.

You ain't going to be able to AFFORD to driver anymore and it's all your fault. Think about that... your fault. For being a dumbass.

My friend is a firefighter, he has a decal on his car. He gets away with a lot of shit that most wouldnt. But Im studying to be a firefighter so my time will be.

That gives you no right. That is just abusing it and you'll be sorry when you get a serious accident or end up really hurting someone.

Guest Choken One

Bullshit.

If you bust your ass fucking putting out fires because Joe Fucking Blow drunk ass fell asleep with a lit Cig...

I'm perfectly fine with him getting a pass for not using his turn signal or going 10 miles faster...

Guest HBK16

I have been pulled over for speeding 8 times. Got a ticket 6. One was by a volunteer police officer in an unmarked PT Cruiser. The other time I was tailing a police officer. He was going 80 so I stayed right behind him. If he can go 80 so can I. He pulled to the side of me, hit his breaks and switched on his lights. When he asked me what he should do about it I told him to let me off with a warning. He asked me why and I told him cuz he had no proof that I was speeding because he never had a chance to radar me. He told me I was right but to never say that to another officer. We laughed and he let me go.

Guest HBK16
Bullshit.

If you bust your ass fucking putting out fires because Joe Fucking Blow drunk ass fell asleep with a lit Cig...

I'm perfectly fine with him getting a pass for not using his turn signal or going 10 miles faster...

Amen!

Guest HBK16
You've been pulled over 8 fucking times?

FFS, I've been driving for 4 years and have yet to be pulled over. ONCE.

I really doubt I should post this but here goes anything...

Ready to flame me...

Here it goes...

You asked how many times I have been pulled over for speeding. 8.

Not overall. Overall add 3 more to the 8 count. Thats my total.

Like I said in the cars thread, I've been driving like an old man in my GT so far. Going fast prevents me from seeing people watch it and wish it was theirs.

I mean, come on, like my father told me: "Any dumb fucker can go fast, but it takes skill to look good," and if you're tooling around in an Escalade, you don't need to go fast. Absorb the nonverbal envy from everyone around you, sheesh.

Guest HBK16

I havent been pulled over in my Escalade. I do the laws in that thing. Like everyone said before, an 18 year old driving it with tinted windows with a multi thousand dollar system setup looks suspicious. So I try to not draw too much attention

And guys wonder why their insurance is so fucking high? Because dumbasses like this. Spoony has the right idea, make people envy you.

Guest Choken One
And guys wonder why their insurance is so fucking high? Because dumbasses like this. Spoony has the right idea, make people envy you.

Which is bullshit anyways...I know more girls with Accidents and tickets then myself...

Myself-1

Wife-5

My Father (Race Car Driver)-8

Mother (Daycare teacher) 13...

And yet...We men have to pay higher prices...

Guest HBK16

I never say I go out there and drive like a fucking Race car driver in any other car TSA. Your not really getting what Im saying

Guest HBK16
And guys wonder why their insurance is so fucking high?  Because dumbasses like this.  Spoony has the right idea, make people envy you.

Which is bullshit anyways...I know more girls with Accidents and tickets then myself...

Myself-1

Wife-5

I like your arguements on this topic. And I know more crazy girl drivers than guy drivers.

Guest Choken One

Speaking of which...You like Speed...why don't you just look around in the Racing Game?

REAL RACING i mean...

Guest Choken One
And guys wonder why their insurance is so fucking high?  Because dumbasses like this.  Spoony has the right idea, make people envy you.

Myself-1

Wife-5

I like your arguements on this topic. And I know more crazy girl drivers than guy drivers.

Exactly...and Girls get away with it so many times because all it takes is standard grade A flirting and then you get a fucking warning...

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

Guest HBK16
Speaking of which...You like Speed...why don't you just look around in the Racing Game?

REAL RACING i mean...

I go to the tracks. I already spend way too much time at the shop tuning other people's car, I would have no time to tune myself a race car. Maybe after my studies I will look into it. But for now, I will keep it in the streets. Just kidding.

Guest HBK16

My sister got pulled over for DUI. And my sister is a pretty good looking girl. Shes a model. The cop called a taxi for her. Let her be on her way. Not fucking way that will ever happen to a guy.

Myself-1

Wife-5

Exactly...and Girls get away with it so many times because all it takes is standard grade A flirting and then you get a fucking warning...

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T.

You flirt or claim you just started your period (only with male officers) and then proceed to get into gory details about the bleeding.

Guest Choken One
My sister got pulled over for DUI. And my sister is a pretty good looking girl. Shes a model. The cop called a taxi for her. Let her be on her way. Not fucking way that will ever happen to a guy.

I've told Y'all about my sister right? Biggest Cock tease in the world...

I can't tell you many times I've seen her sweet talk her way out of a DUI or Speeding ticket...

Guest HBK16

See thats fucked up. If I was a cop, I would cite them for being obsene. I dont trust anything that bleeds for more than a week and doesnt die.

Well most guys really don't like to hear about how bad your flow is. I mean I could give examples of something you would say but I wouldn't wanna make y'all sick.