TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

Goddamn RIAA

I know others have had this problems, but with newly released songs, about 20-30 seconds into the song, it turns into screeches from hell and shit. I've got KazaaLite 2.41++, whatever the latest version is.

Is there anything I can download to help Kazaa out, or find another P2P or network for my musical acquiring?

Basically all you can do is download and hope for the best. If the quality is 192 it probably is a real copy. If 128 and is listed as cd track number in the details, it probaly is a legit copy. I had this problem with Daredevil soundtrack with half the songs being previews with soundbytes thrown in randomly. Also if the most widely available version of the track don't bother is usaully a fake.

Don't trust anybody who uploads from you, they may be working for the RIAA! A friend of mine found this out the hard way...

I have Kazaa and Grokster and I perfer Grokster. Even though both are really close to being the same program. Grokster gives more search results. The best thing you can do to avoid RIAA is disable sharing with other users. It sucks because then you can't share anymore but it protects your ass.

Don't trust anybody who uploads from you, they may be working for the RIAA! A friend of mine found this out the hard way...

What do you mean..."the hard way?"