TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toshiaki Koala

Greatest wrestling quotes ever?

If you put the letter 's' in front of "Hitman", you'll have my exact opinion o' Bret Hart!--Austin, Raw 1996

As far as Gorilla Monsoon is concerned, I got a big bunch a' bannanas, an' I can figure out where to stick each an' every one o' them!--Austin, Feb. Raw 97

Look at 'im. YOUUUU SUCK BRET!--Austin, "Cause Stone Cold Said So" video, RR 97 commentary

Don't worry. Don't worry about puttin' on yer little black 'n pink tights, 'cause they look like crap anyway!--Austin, Raw after Revenge of Taker IYH in April 97

Guest Askewniverse

Tazz to Jim Ross: "I'd slap you, but I see that God already beat me to it."

(Edge & Christian come out to do commentary during a Road Dogg match)

Jim Ross: "Why are you out here? This match doesn't concern you."

Christian: "the reason why we're here is, well, in about three or four minutes, Road Dogg's gonna have this match won. And when he does, we're going to interfere and cost him the match."

Edge: "In the wrestling business, we call that a run-in."

Jerry Lawler: "Did you hear that, JR? They're going to do a run-in!"

JR: "I heard them, King. Quite frankly, I'm somewhat shocked at their bluntness."

Lawler: "You'll have to excuse him. JR can be a little markish sometimes."

Edge: "Yeah. I know he's a mark for Edge and Christian, and he damn well should be."

Edge & Christian come out to do commentary during a Road Dogg match)

Jim Ross: "Why are you out here? This match doesn't concern you."

Christian: "the reason why we're here is, well, in about three or four minutes, Road Dogg's gonna have this match won. And when he does, we're going to interfere and cost him the match."

Edge: "In the wrestling business, we call that a run-in."

Jerry Lawler: "Did you hear that, JR? They're going to do a run-in!"

JR: "I heard them, King. Quite frankly, I'm somewhat shocked at their bluntness."

Lawler: "You'll have to excuse him. JR can be a little markish sometimes."

Edge: "Yeah. I know he's a mark for Edge and Christian, and he damn well should be."

Wow, I remember that . Why were they breaking kayfabe again?

When Kurt Angle was feuding with the Big Show, he encounters Bossman backstage.

ANGLE: Hey, you don't like the Big Show, right?

BOSSMAN: I pulled his daddy out of his grave and dragged him across the cemetary at high speed!

ANGLE: Riiiiight....

Hahahahha. Oh man, I need a clip of that

One of my all-time favourites:

VINCE: "Bret Hart...you gotta be terribly frustrated...extremely frustrated over what has just happend"

*Bret pushes Vince to the floor*

BRET: "Frustrated isn't the god damn word for it! This is BULLSHIT! You screwed me, everybody screwed me! And nobody does a god damn thing about it! Nobody cares, nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares, so much god damn injustice around here i've had it up to here! Everybody knows it, I know it, everybody knows it , I should be the World Wrestling Federation champion ! Everybody just keeps turning a blind eye, you keep turning a blind eye to it, i've got that Gorilla Monsoon - he turns a blind eye to it ! Everyone in that god damn dressing room knows i'm the best there is, the best there was , and the best there ever will be! And if you don't like it, tough shit! - Bret Hart after losing to Sid in a cage match on RAW, March 1997

Testify Bret.

It went something like this:

A really big, ugly monkey came down the aisle, went to the center of the ring, took a crap, and out came Mankind!
- The Rock, sometime on RAW in early 1999

Guest Black Tiger

"The Road Dogg is Dyslexic, because when he says SUCK IT, he's really trying to say IT SUCKS" - Y2J

Angle: Remember kids, absidence, the safest sex is no sex

Big Show (standing two feet away: "CONDOMS! GET YOUR CONDOMS!"

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
One of my all-time favourites:

VINCE: "Bret Hart...you gotta be terribly frustrated...extremely frustrated over what has just happend"

*Bret pushes Vince to the floor*

BRET: "Frustrated isn't the god damn word for it! This is BULLSHIT! You screwed me, everybody screwed me! And nobody does a god damn thing about it! Nobody cares, nobody in the building cares, nobody in the dressing room cares, so much god damn injustice around here i've had it up to here! Everybody knows it, I know it, everybody knows it , I should be the World Wrestling Federation champion ! Everybody just keeps turning a blind eye, you keep turning a blind eye to it, i've got that Gorilla Monsoon - he turns a blind eye to it ! Everyone in that god damn dressing room knows i'm the best there is, the best there was , and the best there ever will be! And if you don't like it, tough shit! - Bret Hart after losing to Sid in a cage match on RAW, March 1997

Testify Bret.

I remember watching that on RAW and thinking what a crybaby Bret's character was turning into. Later, we found out he was method acting.

2001 Survivor Series WWF vs WCW elimination match, winner take all.

*Austin puts The Rock in the Sharpshooter*

Heyman: "TAP! TAP!"

Jim Ross: "The Rock won't tap with this much on the line."

Heyman: "Why doesn't Earl Hebner just ring the bell?"

Jim Ross: "Because he didn't tap!"

Heyman: "Well it never stopped him before."

Guest Corino 1000

"Dusty Rhodes wouldn't win a body building contest for best abs, MacMahon, he'd win for MOST abs."-- Jesse Ventura :P

Guest Dynamite Kido

HHH at KOTR 98:

Ross : there you see Chyna doing commentary with the spanish announce team, showing the fact that she is bi-lingual.

HHH : She sure is, little do you know how intelligent she is.

Ross : I bet. Hey, HHH are you Bi-lingual?

HHH : I am a lot of Bi things and lingual is not one of them......what did I just say? Nevermind.

Mankind from the 97 Slammys...paraphrased:

"I'd like to dedicate this award to someone I've always looked up to...someone who's always been like a father to me...

Mr. Aldo Montoya!"