TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jimmy no nose

Michael Vick fractures fibula

I think it is a big conspiracy from jersey manufacturers. They sold out Vick jerseys and need a couple months to restock. So they get him "injured" and hope that Doug Johnson becomes the next Bulger/Brady/Detmer/Feeley so they can sell some of their jerseys in the meantime.

Guest Flyboy

I think Vick fractured his fibula because he's black. It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.

Guest Choken One

Right...Sure...Why not just sell Price jerseys?

I'm sure a name like PEERLESS would sell like hot cakes in the urban community.

Guest Choken One

So the suspects are

Blake

Culpepper

Stewart

I'm sure they are a couple more...

Leftwich...

I don't mean both legs, I just mean having a broken fibula twice. Of course a double leg broken fibula would be sick.

I think with the Vet gone it won't be possible though. I would have never put anything past the old Vet turf, however.

I don't mean both legs, I just mean having a broken fibula twice.  Of course a double leg broken fibula would be sick.

I think with the Vet gone it won't be possible though.  I would have never put anything past the old Vet turf, however.

I forget exactly what was injured but remember a former Bear's wide receiver Wendall Davis about ten years completely collapsing when going after a ball on the Veteran's Stadium turf. Injured both legs due to the turf and never played again IIRC.

Google search later...he blew out both knees....this was back in '93.

Guest El Satanico

Brooks really doesn't scramble that much. Bad things usually happens when he tries it.

Guest Redhawk

This reminds me of last year, when a couple of my friends and I decided we had to kick Ray Lucas out of the Black Quarterback's Fraternity because he was sucking so much in Miami. It was like, "Ray Lucas? Naw, he's Indian or something." But anyway, is Rodney Peete going to start in Carolina? He would be a good candidate just because he's so slow he'll get sacked frequently.

Th Falcons Defense will carry the team anyway. I don't think people realize how good they went and got in the off season. They went and got a new corner, and strong saftey. They already had Brooking and Sam Rodgers is healthy this year. Then you have Travis Hall coming back healthy and that guy is a beast. Patrick Kerney is also a very strong defensive lineman. The Falcons D-Line and Linebacker corp are a lot stronger than people realize.

On Offense the combination of Martay Jenkins, Peerless Price and Brian Finnerman give you a speed and size comination that many reciveing groups can't match.

They have a damn good offensive line (although it didn't show against the Ravens) and the Duckett, Dunn backfield is great with Layne being the blocking fullback that most teams don't have anymore. They definately aren't done. I still see them making the playoffs.

the falcons are strong everywhere this year. that is why they will win the south. tampa bay defense will be good, they lost some defensive backs from free agency and they can be passed on. peerless price will tear up the bucs. the only teams better in the nfc than atlanta are phillie and st. louis (warner is back).

Guest El Satanico

Paaaaackeeeers...paaackers won the superbowl...wooo paaaaackeeeers.

Those cheeseheads won't be any better this year.

It's an interesting thing.

Screw the scrambling QBs...I have a better example.

Drew Bledsoe has been sacked about a million times in his career and never been injured while taking a hit in the pocket.

Then one time he scrambled for the sideline and almost died.

Scrambling = injuries.