TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Drury37

Best Games Ever Thread!!!

This thread is about great games you have had in NFL Madden 2004, NCAA Football 2004, NHL 2004, ect... If you had a down to the wire game where you through an 99 Yard TD Pass in NCAA Football 2004 or scored a victory in the 6th Overtime in NHL 2004 with a goal that you set up on a one timer, no matter what the game tell your story here, I might had add some of my stories later!!!

Thanks.

NHL 2002: Atlanta Thrashers v. Philadelphia Flyers, Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals.

Both Dany Heatley and Ilya Kovalchuk had 2 goals, which I thought would have been enough, but John Leclair had a hat trick, and Eric Lindros scored with 13 seconds left in regulation. So, the game went into OT1. OT2. OT3 I hit the post with Lubos Bartecko, and Ray Ferraro shot a one-timer wide. OT4. OT5, John Leclair hit the crossbar on a breakaway, and Bartecko hit the post AGAIN. OT6, Eric Dejardins threw a 'what-the-hell' at the net from the point, which trickled by.

Final: Philadelphia 5, Atlanta 4.

I played NHL 2003 with the Mighty Ducks vs the Rangers in a regular season game and the score was 2-1 Rangers. I had less than a minute left. I forgot who made the goal but I tied with about 1-2 seconds left. This happened around June in real time.

I have had so many down to the wire game in NCAA Football 1999 for PlayStation, NCAA Football 2002, 2003 and 2004 for PlayStation 2 and in time in NCAA Football 2003 I was Notre Dame and I was in the Insight.com Bowl against USC and I was down 21-14 with like 2 seconds left and I was on my own 20 Yard Line and it was 4th and 10 and I took Caryle Holiday and I threw a pass with him to Arnaz Battle to get the First Down and he took it to the house and tied it up at 21-21 and I won the game in either Overtime or Double Overtime, it was unreal!!!

Thanks.

How long was each period, actually no matter what that is still a very long game!!!

Thanks.

20 minute OT's, 5-on-5. Playoffs, man. Gotta keep with realism. :P

How long was each period, actually no matter what that is still a very long game!!!

Thanks.

20 minute OT's, 5-on-5. Playoffs, man. Gotta keep with realism. :P

That is unbelievable, I actually once had a no hitter with Roger Clemens in MLB Triple Play 2001, I hit one batter and that was the only base runner I allowed the entire game, I was so pumped when I had them down to their last out and I think it was a grounder to short and Derek Jeter made the play and tossed it over to Tino Martinez for the final out but the announcers didn't recognize it or anything, haha!!! In MLB World Series Baseball 1998 for Sega Genesis I had a 21 Inning Game against the Cleveland Indians in the MLB ALCS where I won 3-2 and pitched like 11 Innings with David Cone and 10 Innings with Mariano Rivera, haha!!!

Thanks.

On Super Bases Loaded for my SNES emulator, I had a 24 inning game with my Boston season. Clemens pitched 23 innings and only threw about 115-120 pitches. Still lost too, 2-1.

The thing about those games are that they take forever and sometimes I don't feel like playing for a while afterwards because your last game took so long and you don't really feel like going through that again but you I always return for more, I have came so close to pitch a few perfect games but their are always base hits or walks which leads to a hit and so on and so forth, just crazy, haha!!!

Thanks.