TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stennick

Looking for web master

Guest Stennick

Here's the deal, I need a webmaster, a good one at that. I have just recently started my own pro wrestling promotion in the mid west and although I know enough to get my by, HTML is not my strong point. I'm looking for somone (not even somone on this site), just anyone that knows ANYBODY that would be willing to work with me on a website.

Don't get the wrong idea, this isn't charity, I would be more than willing to pay upwards around 50 dollars a month for somone that can keep a COMPLEX website in order. Now of course the 50 dollar estimation is if you are fantastic, if your giving me a medicore site, then I'm giving you medicore pay. If you know anyone at all that might be interested in doing this please contact me on this board, or my e mail address [email protected]

There are a few other web related subjects I'm trying to get involved into also. Like I said, I need someone that knows what their doing, someone with a considerate amount of time, and hopefully someone that understands pro wrestling.

Thanks for your time.

I am the KeyMaster, are you the GateKeeper?

Oh, sorry, you said WEB master, not KeyMaster.

Sorry, wrong thread.

*runs off like a ravage beast*

Guest Stennick

Here you had me thinking I was going to get lucky and get myself a webmaster within an hour of posting, instead I got a funny Ghostbusters joke....and strangely enough its for the better.....somehow......it has to be.......right?

Guest TheBigCalbowski

Well I don't live in the midwest, I'm in Mass, but I think I can help you out.

Here you had me thinking I was going to get lucky and get myself a webmaster within an hour of posting, instead I got a funny Ghostbusters joke....and strangely enough its for the better.....somehow......it has to be.......right?

Sorry about that, it's the first thing that came into my head when I saw this topic, heh. I know some people who could help you, if you wish for me to give you a few names and emails.

Guest Stennick

Yeah both of you guys, I don't care if they live in the area or not. What I'm about to say sounds totally stupid but with the kind of Webmaster I'm looking for at this time they don't have to really "know" the product, I'm going to be doing MOST of the writing myself, they just need to design it. Both of you, hit me up via e mail, I'm very interested in finding a webmaster asap!

P.S Looking back on that post, I would have made a similar ghostbusters joke, great movie!

Are you looking for somebody situated in the US?

I made a website for a local author and had it mentioned on the radio. I'd love to work on a project like this.

Don't get the wrong idea, this isn't charity, I would be more than willing to pay upwards around 50 dollars a month for somone that can keep a COMPLEX website in order. Now of course the 50 dollar estimation is if you are fantastic, if your giving me a medicore site, then I'm giving you medicore pay.

This would have to be charity, even if you did pay the $50 a month. Most web designers/managers can make $35-50 an hour when doing professional sites. The most you're going to get out of this is some kid with Frontpage and PhotoEditor. ;)

You can do WONDERS for cheap, if you know what you're doing. I'm sure he can find someone to put him out a professional looking website for $50 a month. There are tons of teens who know how to do this sort of thing that would love to get paid for it, even if it's only $50 a month.

Guest Stennick

Yeah, I'm not looking for the end all be all of web designers, I'm looking for someone that can give me the pro looking site for cheap! I want something that looks nice, but on the other hand the promotion's just starting out and I can't afford what the WWE would pay their webmasters!

I know you can do alot for no money, but its not very typical of what you would pay somebody for that kind of job is what I'm saying. It almost sounds like you'd be better learning Dreamweaver yourself and designing it.

Guest Mazelmavin

My company will make you a 6 page website for free (fair market value is $600). Monthly hosting fees are $49.95 which includes the webspace and a few updates a month.

Of course, we offer other packages, but that is the most economical (and quite a good deal).

We are just starting up and one of our plans involve free websites to small businesses.

Our webmaster is one of the best I have seen. Check out our proto-website at www.wiacorp.com, (only a front page right now, first things first you know).

Call us at 1-866-WIA-CORP and leave a message about who you are and what you are looking for. We will get back to you within the week.

Our just continue posting here and I will answer what I can.

Guest KJ Brackish

Hey there,

I've finally been able to post...I've been getting errors. Anywho, I have been doing HTML for about 9 to 11 years ( I haven't kept track.) I am self-taught, yet I'm still reading up on more advance things to do with HTML. The best part is that I make banners freehand. The banners in my sig were all made by yours truely. I am willing to work for free. You give me the chance and I'll gladly work for free or cheap. I don't really care. I am willing to do this for the experience, not the money. I have a job, so money isn't an issue. If you are interested or want to look at my *practice* Geocities website, please visit here:

http://www.geocities.com/socomkillerselite - everything on that site was made by me.

or you may e-mail me @:

[email protected]

or IM me through AIM @:

kjbrackish

Thanks,

K.J.

aka. DFA

Hey there,

I've finally been able to post...I've been getting errors. Anywho, I have been doing HTML for about 9 to 11 years ( I haven't kept track.) I am self-taught, yet I'm still reading up on more advance things to do with HTML. The best part is that I make banners freehand. The banners in my sig were all made by yours truely. I am willing to work for free. You give me the chance and I'll gladly work for free or cheap. I don't really care. I am willing to do this for the experience, not the money. I have a job, so money isn't an issue. If you are interested or want to look at my *practice* Geocities website, please visit here:

http://www.geocities.com/socomkillerselite - everything on that site was made by me.

or you may e-mail me @:

[email protected]

or IM me through AIM @:

kjbrackish

Thanks,

K.J.

aka. DFA

I know who you are now. I should cancel your e-mail address.