TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pochorenella

Future House Show cards giving away

WWE has announced that their September 13th RAW brand house show in Knoxville, TN will be headlined by a World Heavyweight Title match between Triple H and Chris Jericho. That seems to indicate that one of those two men will leave Summerslam as World Champion.

At this point, the feeling backstage is that Triple H will likely retain the belt. The only other real candidate is Jericho, since Kevin Nash and Randy Orton aren't over enough to carry the belt, and Shawn Michaels and Goldberg don't work house shows (and WWE is really trying to increase house show busienss right now).

The house show card also indicates that Mark Henry will be joining Teddy Long's stable and form a team with Rodney Mack.

Credit: 1wrestling.com

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't read into house show lineups too much. A lot can change between now and then.

For instance, prior to WrestleMania, the main event for April's Raw show in Roanoke was Booker vs. Triple H. By the time of the show, it was changed to the Backlash 6-man tag.

Mark Henry already started teaming with Mack at house shows.

The main event for the September 13th Smackdown show in Roanoke is Kurt Angle vs. Brock for those that are interested. Hopefully they'll keep that as the headliner since I already bought tickets.

Guest Retro Rob

For the millionith time, those cards are written going by CURRENT storylines. For instance, in two weeks here on Long Island there is a SD house show. Prior to Vengeance a Brock-Show-UT Title match was hyped, once Brock lost the title it was changed to a Contenders match.

Guest Nanks

I'd love to see Triple H try to play face to Y2J's heel. There is no way in hell any crowd is going to cheer HHH and boo Jericho.

I wouldn't have thought putting Mack with someone as black as Henry would do wonders for the gimmick. He is going to look like Spike Dudley standing in between Long and Henry

There is no way in hell any crowd is going to cheer HHH and boo Jericho.

Unless Vince or Steph found a way to hold 10,000 guns to 10,000 heads at once...

I'd love to see Triple H try to play face to Y2J's heel. There is no way in hell any crowd is going to cheer HHH and boo Jericho.

Exactly.

Which is why they should turn fucking Jericho heel. He's been in that character since his run-in with The Rock back in 2001 over the WCW Title.

Triple H is only 'effective' as a heel, Jericho is versatile and diverse. They need to take advantage of this, plus the fans are just DYING to have a hero to cheer for.

Jericho's their man.

UYI