TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Encourage Stennick to keep reaching for the stars.

God I love being me, there is no joy greater on this earth than being a complete dick to a bunch of cyber geeks who sit around and post 100 times a day complaining about someone such as Randy Orton or HHH who have more God given talent in their toenail clippings than most of you will ever have the joy of experiancing. You guys really make my hour everyday on the internet truly an enoyable one.

Thank you, God Speed, and remember when things get too hard here on TSM, just sit back and think to yourself what I always say...........FUCK OFF

Er, did he just admit to trolling?

Guest Random Hero

He sure does post a lot of shit, to say he's only on here an hour a day. He must be a '10 word a second' man.

Guest The Old Me

::casually awaits the arrival of Fooster::

I'll let you know when he's spotted.

Guest Stennick

This Fooster you all speak of doesn't want none of you! He's on my side! Thats right I know Fooster too, and I've spoken with him last night, Fooster is on my side, so don't be dissapointed when he shows up representing "the Stennick side"!

Let the crying begin now, your mightyy hero has been swayed to my side of this argument!

Guest The Old Me

I don't believe you. Fooster is good. You'll see.

::keeps waiting::

Guest Stennick

Hey you can not believe me all you want, but I bet you shit your pants when he comes on here representing me! Then each and every one of you fuck pansy's will bow down!

Guest The Old Me

I may bow to FOOSTER, but never to you. Your "fuck gimmick" is YEARS ahead of it's time. I'm sure no one has ever gone this route before.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Fuck, do I have Fooster. The New Me succesfully drove that shit into the ground. I didn't want to resort to this.

Stennick > Fooster.

Stennick > New Me.

Just shut the fuck up TNM, you are far more annoying than anyone else in this thread.

Guest The Old Me
Fuck, do I have Fooster. The New Me succesfully drove that shit into the ground. I didn't want to resort to this.

Stennick > Fooster.

Stennick > New Me.

Just shut the fuck up TNM, you are far more annoying than anyone else in this thread.

No, YOU take that cake, friend. You really are infatuated with me, aren't you.

Fooster > Banky, Bo and Chevy.

But, Stennick is > washed up Banky.

Guest Stennick

Ha thats fucking great, Banky speaks the truth, I like this dude! He fucking owns all!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Fuck, do I have Fooster.  The New Me succesfully drove that shit into the ground.  I didn't want to resort to this.

Stennick > Fooster.

Stennick > New Me.

*yawn*

Guest The Old Me
Fuck, do I have Fooster.  The New Me succesfully drove that shit into the ground.  I didn't want to resort to this.

Stennick > Fooster.

Stennick > New Me.

*yawn*

I agree. Most of us are used to your tired and stale act. I am flattered by your stalking of me, though.

Guest The Old Me

Created a new name "Fooster" (not the real one, mind you) and argued with himself. He was a tool as well.