TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shanghai Kid

Anyone Seen Nip Tuck?

I was just flipping channels last night, and caught this show. Wow. I thought I was watching HBO. This show pushes the limits of basic cable. We're talking about graphic violence, sex, drugs, cussing left and right, and great acting to boot. The lead character kind of reminds me of the lead character in American Psyco. Anyways, this is a fun show, anyone seen it?

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

I wub this show. I've seen all but the first one (where apparently they killed somebody?)

but I admit to only catching the back half of last night. still goodness.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

They didn't kill anyone, but a patient was killed in their offices. They just got stuck with disposing of the body.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

the wife is so not ugly. the kid definatly looks weird though, I think it's those big ass eyebrows.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Yeah, the bushy eyebrows are not flattering. He's got this huge black mop on top of his head and those big eyebrows; he's so thin it looks as if the hair on his body outweighs him. Personally, I think he's Christian's son and not Sean's.

The wife, to me at least, looks like she could be Anne Heche's not-as-good-looking older sister.

Yeah, the bushy eyebrows are not flattering. He's got this huge black mop on top of his head and those big eyebrows; he's so thin it looks as if the hair on his body outweighs him. Personally, I think he's Christian's son and not Sean's.

The wife, to me at least, looks like she could be Anne Heche's not-as-good-looking older sister.

Remember the episode that had the Michael Jackson impersonator? The son looked like that guys' twin brother.