TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

My thread...

Ah yes Chuck E. Cheese.  I remember Eagan getting pretty worked up over that guy and almost getting himself banned.  Luckily he was right and it turned out to be PP after all.

I was right about all of the names I accused. Yet everyone jumped on my ass (Dames included).

I get no respect. No respect, I tells ya!

And then everyone shit all over you, calling you a common troll.

That was BS.

You're a font of wrestling theme-goodness. Not to mention a guy who gets a lot of unaired shit.

I didn't really get the Eagen backlash there.

There is no legal shit about showing what your IP address is. Hell, on most forums the Admin has the ability to make all IP's viewable by everyone.

I never got the Eagan hate either, he's never done a single thing that I've see that even suggested that such hate was excusable.

By the way, it's not hard to tell who is PP and who isn't, I think most people know who it is after his very first post.

Why people "play along" with him, I have no idea.

The idea of a moderator heel turn is scintillating.

(imagines the moderator waiting for the right time... then banning EVERYONE~)

Didn't Dames just ban everyone he could not too long ago?

Sure, it was a "mistake" he says, but how do we know he hasn't gone heel on us? I'm mean, he's calling himself "Unfuckwithable". That's evidence right there that Dames is planning on turning heel if he hasn't.

It's just a matter of time people. Just a matter of time.

Guest Choken One

I still challenge it was all to prevent me from reaching 15000. He really ought to just wipe my post count.

And to keep my perfect record up, I'm calling for this guy's banning before he even posts:

Italian Stallion

Watch it be Prince Paul. Watch it! :P

If he starts a thread saying "I am new" ready the ol' banning finger. (?)

BTW, I had a feeling Beefeater was Paul, but wasn't a million percent sure, so I made that Choose Your Own Adventure post.

Guest The Old Me
her puss fell off now, i stick in the microwave, glue it back on and POW, bitch gets off, moles mom is great to me!

I can see Stennick of Prince Paul was here?

Guest El Satanico

Wonderful, now Mole has made it onto the list of poeple who in their misguided attempt to help the board, does nothing but give the trolls the attention they want.

The whole lot of you need to learn something. You don't need to tell dames or a mod about trolls. Trolls will get banned without your help, so please stop giving the trolls special attention with your needless "hey look i caught a troll" topics.

If for some strange reason you want to feel like a do gooder on a messageboard by pointing out trolls, use the PM feature. Just don't be surprised if telling mods or dames about trolls constantly earns you the eagan treatment. Mods and dames can see the trolls and don't need to be constantly told.

Edited by El Satanico

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
I always fall for that stuff, but I've learned my lesson this time. I'll just ignore it.

I just want to why tank_abbott makes one semi-funny comment and you campaign for his banning, but this guy terrorizes the board with hatred for your dead mother and you sit there and take it like a bitch.

cause he's gonna get banned anyway, and his goal is to draw as much attention to himself as possible in the meantime. if mole pays him no mind, the troll has failed in his goal.

I always fall for that stuff, but I've learned my lesson this time. I'll just ignore it.

I just want to why tank_abbott makes one semi-funny comment and you campaign for his banning, but this guy terrorizes the board with hatred for your dead mother and you sit there and take it like a bitch.

Because he's got that cute girl in his avatar, he'll do whatever he wants.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
cause he's gonna get banned anyway, and his goal is to draw as much attention to himself as possible in the meantime. if mole pays him no mind, the troll has failed in his goal.

The man is constantly posted about his DEAD MOTHER, there comes a time when you do something about it.

cause he's gonna get banned anyway, and his goal is to draw as much attention to himself as possible in the meantime.  if mole pays him no mind, the troll has failed in his goal.

The man is constantly posted about his DEAD MOTHER, there comes a time when you do something about it.

Agreed.

But, and I mean this with the utmost respect for Mole's personal issues, when you openly converse about your family problems on a public forum that the world has free access to, then your just begging for some worthless little twit to come along and use it against you because they have nothing better to do.

Unfortunately that is just how it is. I'm sure Mole recieved some great advice here, because there are some very mature and co-operative individuals that post here, however he has to realise that some things just have no place in a public light. It sucks that it has to be that way, but 'tis how the world turns.

Best example of 'just ignorning him' is in the Ask Inc. thread in General discussion. PP posted a host of drivel there and Inc. & Co. just straight out ignored him.

Worked too.

UYI