TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Internet Warfare

Macho Man rap file

Honestly, that is even close to as bad as I thought it would be. Hell, it's better than some of the so called "rap artists" I've heard in the past, heh.

Guest God Junior

Isn't there some way somebody could convert that to an mp3? I hate RealPlayer with a passion.

Guest TheGame2705
Is that "ooh yeahhh" voice Savage does his real voice?

For someone who's spouted off so many smark-like opinions, it's very easy to see now you're just a sheep and don't even know much about wrestling yourself.

For someone who's spouted off so many smark-like opinions, it's very easy to see now you're just a sheep and don't even know much about wrestling yourself.

HUH? Whats you're problem, of course I'm a wrestling fan.

Guest TheGame2705

In another thread you said "Rico, try and make a hype for Taker-Albert". Now ANYONE with a brain can see that was sarcasm and typical smark hate on big men. I'm sorry but every wrestling fan should know that that is Savage's real voice. It's like not knowing Hogan wore yellow and red or that Bret Hart always wore those glasses to the ring. Couple the lack of very basic wrestling knowledge and the shown smark opinions and it's obvious you're a sheep.

Anyways, I thought it was blah. The only thing good about it was that it was Savage.

You remember crap I said in another thread yesterday?

Im sorry, I've just never been a Savage fan or followed WWF/E until late 2000/early 2001. I just became a Smart Mark early or something.

Jeez you have problems.

Guest Kid Kablam

In another thread you said "Rico, try and make a hype for Taker-Albert". Now ANYONE with a brain can see that was sarcasm and typical smark hate on big men. I'm sorry but every wrestling fan should know that that is Savage's real voice. It's like not knowing Hogan wore yellow and red or that Bret Hart always wore those glasses to the ring. Couple the lack of very basic wrestling knowledge and the shown smark opinions and it's obvious you're a sheep.

Anyways, I thought it was blah. The only thing good about it was that it was Savage.

Why in the hell are you trying to start a fight over something so trivial. I've often wondered if that voice was an act, and I followed wrestling back when Savage was still popular. So what?

If I was a mod, I'd warn you for flame baiting, which should be done. It's totally acceptable if someone doesn't know if his wrestling voice his is "real" voice. No, fuck that. It doesn't have to be acceptable either way, just fuck it, no one cares. Oh yes, by the way, oh so brilliant wrestling fan...

...Bret Hart didn't "always" wear those glasses to the ring. Wow, what are you, some kind of non-wrestling fan mark? :huh: If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a sheep.

Guest Redhawk

Wow, that was just....I don't even know what to say. He had a good beat behind him, and he wasn't tripping all over his lyrics, but....I don't know, just knowing it's Macho Man on the mic and he's probably wearing big-ass neon green sunglasses in the studio -- plus his subject matter -- just makes it funny as hell.