TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NCJ

Who has played Star Wars: KOTR for Xbox

Guest NCJ

Incrediblly long and deep with 2 endings and a great storyline this is definately my favorite RPG since Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia for Dreamcast. My game of the year and probably tied with Halo for favorite Xbox game.

Guest Flyboy

I have it. It is truly a great game, although I haven't played it much since I beat it on the Light Side.

I rented this game for Xbox several weeks back, and it fucking RULES.

I don't even like RPGs, but I actually liked this game.

What other game can you save someone, then 'rob' them of their money?

Awesome stuff.

What are you supposed to do Taris? Maybe I could help ya out.

I don't remember..

I think it was something about helping Bastilla.

Again, I don't remember, since I last played it, I had to return it to the video store.

Guest NCJ

I recently got married, started back school, and have moved so I haven't gotten passed Manaan how do you get to the sith base, and can you become a member of the bounty hunters without going completly darkside.

I hate turn based RPGs...

AND I hate Star Wars.

Still love this game and couldn't stop playing it until I beat it.

Wow.

Why exactly is that?

i don't know where the hell i am going in Manaan. I feel lost

Here's how you beat Mannan (WARNING! Plot points revealed):

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

First, you want to gather facts on the Murder case. Question the witnesses at the hotel, then go to the Republic base. Ask about the murder, then about the Star Map. They ask you to do something for them first- get into the sith base. The 3 options you get are 1. Interregate the prisoner, 2. make a pass card, and 3. use the ship in the hangar. The hangar is the easiest option, but frist you'll want to try to make a pass card. When you get into the computer, you'll have the option to splicethe Republics computer. If you do this, you'll find out that Sunry murdered Elisa. (BTW, when you interrogate the card player in the hotel, if you persuade him, you'll find out Elisa was a Dark Jedi). Go through the base, get the droid parts, and in the base you'll also find the Mannan children. Do the murder case, go back to the Republic base, and they'll send you to an underwater base. NOTE: have plenty of computer spikes and health packs. Go though the base, solve the puzzel(Hint: Think of the water jug problem from Die Hard with a Vengance) and get the Star Map. Beat the Dark Jedi Apprentice, go back up, and you're ready to go.