TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

The Big 10 thread

Ohio St. looked impressive against Washington. Krenzel looks like he can lead this time with his arm.

Wisconsin had a nice road win against West Virginia. The running game is good, and if Sorgi plays well they have the receivers to be a series threat.

Iowa forced Roethlisberger into some bad passes (4 int's) and the new QB looked alright for his first game.

Michigan-Nice game by Chris Perry. Can't really tell anything about the Wolverines from this game.

Michigan St.-Nice offensive game. Pass defense was very shakey.

Illinois-lost a close game to a pretty good Missouri team. It looked like they didn't have any real go to receiver.

Minnesota-you can't tell. they ran the ball well, which was to be expected.

Indiana-awful. they where unfortunate enough to face a improving UCONN team in their stadium opener. that's still no reason to lose has bad as they did.

How long until a Sun Belt Conference thread?

Yes one thread would be nice. I'd be tempted to a Pac-10 thread though now...I mean USC did blow out the co-Big 10 champs in their last game last year and did blow out the SEC favorites on their homefield this year. Just saying.

Ya ya I know Ohio St. beat Washington but trust me UW will finish 4th at the best in the Pac-10.

Guest El Satanico

Then stop whining about it and make your Pac-10 thread.

And blame johnson for this conference by conference stuff.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

There is plenty of football to go around. I think this is is good idea of having different threads for different conferences.

I do thing that as far as the Big 10 goes OSU has got everything in hand. Michigan might give them a little problem, but not much.

Then stop whining about it and make your Pac-10 thread.

And blame johnson for this conference by conference stuff.

Because someone will complain to me about the lack of a Mountain West Conference thread or something.

And yes I do.

Where is the ACC, Big East, Big 12? Oklahoma vs Texas is the biggest game in college football Bawh Gawd!

So with Coach wearing the Texas jersey tonight this mean JR vs. Coach is a preview of the Red River Shootout?

JR is winning in a squash then.

Where is the ACC, Big East, Big 12?  Oklahoma vs Texas is the biggest game in college football Bawh Gawd!

So with Coach wearing the Texas jersey tonight this mean JR vs. Coach is a preview of the Red River Shootout?

JR is winning in a squash then.

Oklahoma does have a winning record to maintain plus this will look good for the popularity contest known as the BCS. Texas always chokes in the big game when they get the big push in polls.

There is a reason why Coach has been on Heat and is not a big figure on Raw.

Can we just have one big college football thread?

Yes. This was a protest thread. I don't think enough people are here to discuss to College football in 3 seperate threads.