TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vern Gagne

Official College Football thread

Admittedly, Mississippi State can't stop anyone with their defense, but 49-7 with 7:45 left in the third quarter speaks more for the Tennessee offense waking up than the impotent MSU defense. Clausen's already thrown for 312 yards.

Meanwhile, my picks are all correct so far, with some deviations on how close I thought the games would be. Iowa is making a statement to the various bowls out there with their game today.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma is already up 14-0 halfway through the first quarter...

Okay, so much for Miami. There's one wrong so far.

EDIT: Jefferson Pilot had the score misprinted while I was watching Florida/South Carolina. Neeeevermind. 1 for 1 today!

God damn Nebraska..

it's satisfying that those morons just screwed themselves, one Husker got an INT and the other hit him and knocked it out by accident

and Rheem just blew an EASY field goal. Come on.. ANY FUCKING GRAMATICA WOULD HAVE HIT THAT!

It's even worse that they had such a late hit on Roberson knocking him on his bad wrist.. especially with the Husker astroturf.

Auburn's offense needs to get SOMETHING going. Their defense is faltering now that they see the offense can't do a thing so far. Thankless jobs are only executed for so long.

It's even worse that they had such a late hit on Roberson knocking him on his bad wrist.. especially with the Husker astroturf.

Nebraska plays on FieldTurf. True AstroTurf is quickly becoming a thing of the past.

what's the difference between Fieldturf and Astroturf? Fieldturf has some padding?

Why do you need fake grass in Nebraska?

FieldTurf has a LOT more padding and give than AstroTurf to the point where its practically like real grass. AstroTurf was basically painted concrete.

Its cheaper that's why and that's why AstroTurf was invented.

Guest FrigidSoul

I demand gimmik football fields...like the CornHuskers Endzones should be full of corn stalks...like really thick messes of cornstalks. It would be funny seeing the QB trying to spot people's hands raised above ears of corn and on the other side I'd love being a RB plowing through all that.

Let's make this happen Nebraska

I demand gimmik football fields...like the CornHuskers Endzones should be full of corn stalks...like really thick messes of cornstalks. It would be funny seeing the QB trying to spot people's hands raised above ears of corn and on the other side I'd love being a RB plowing through all that.

Let's make this happen Nebraska

Replace the cornstalks with cannabis plants

That'd make much more sense for Nebraska

Damn didn't even notice this...Virginia Tech had to go to overtime to beat TEMPLE. :huh: Okay get them out of the Top 25 immediately.

Guest Flyboy
Damn didn't even notice this...Virginia Tech had to go to overtime to beat TEMPLE. :huh: Okay get them out of the Top 25 immediately.

*stabs you in the face*

Shut the fuck up.

Damn didn't even notice this...Virginia Tech had to go to overtime to beat TEMPLE.  :huh: Okay get them out of the Top 25 immediately.

*stabs you in the face*

Shut the fuck up.

Virginia Tech sucks.

Speaking of sucking...Oklahoma didn't beat the spread! 41-3 final.

I think they didn't beat the spread on purpose, to be honest.

And Auburn misses a pretty easy field goal. That defense should go on the sidelines and threaten the offense with severe beatings if they don't do something to help their defense out.

Okay, Auburn WANTS to lose. They just refuse to convert a third down (haven't done it yet), and then a STUPID hit on a punt return when the guy clearly called fair catch.

So I'll get two wrong, with Auburn and Nebraska losing. I'm still right everywhere else.

Guest Flyboy
Damn didn't even notice this...Virginia Tech had to go to overtime to beat TEMPLE.  :huh: Okay get them out of the Top 25 immediately.

*stabs you in the face*

Shut the fuck up.

Virginia Tech sucks.

Shut the fuck up.