38. South Carolina

39. Louisville

40. Mississippi

41t. Syracuse

41t. Boston College

43t. Missouri

43t. N.C. State

43t. Boise State

Here's this week's Unofficial BCS Top 25 and Bottom 10. Collegebcs.com is the source and the rankings are unofficial because not every computer rating is available yet. Official rankings come out in just two weeks.

1. Oklahoma 4.60

2. Ohio State 6.36

3. Miami 10.32

4. Arkansas 11.14

5. Florida State 11.92

6. Virginia Tech 15.96

7. Nebraska 18.70

8. LSU 19.32

9. Georgia 25.48

10. Tennessee 28.22

11. Iowa 28.62

12. Minnesota 30.12

13. Washington State 31.64

14. USC 31.84

15. Northern Illinois 33.04

16. Texas 33.68

17. Michigan State 40.60

18. Purdue 42.53

19. TCU 44.97

20. Pittsburgh 48.30

21. Virginia 49.14

22. Oregon State 51.18

23. Michigan 52.66

24. Wisconsin 55.34

25. Utah 56.62

Bottom 10

117. LA-Monroe 126.64

116. Buffalo 124.16

115. SMU 121.80

114. Eastern Michigan 120.88

113. Middle Tennessee State 120.32

112. Army 116.90

111. UTEP 116.76

110. Vanderbilt 115.68

109. San Jose State 115.00

108. Idaho 114.96

Here is YOUR college football national television schedule this week. Even if you only have basic cable you get 16 games this week. This is why college football is so great. All times are Pacific and ABC regional games (FSU/Miami will be national) are marked with an asterisk.

Thursday

Kentucky at South Carolina, 4:30 PM, ESPN

Colorado State at BYU, 7:00 PM, ESPN2

Friday

#20 Michigan at #17 Minnesota, 5:00 PM, ESPN

#18 TCU at South Florida, 5:00 PM, ESPN2

Saturday

#2 Miami at #5 Florida State, 9:00 AM, ABC

Syracuse at #4 Virginia Tech, 9:00 AM, ESPN

#21 Michigan State at Illinois, 9:00 AM, ESPN2

#22 Kansas State at Oklahoma State, 9:30 AM, FSN

Florida at #6 LSU, 12:30 PM, CBS

#1 Oklahoma vs. #11 Texas, 12:30 PM, ABC*

Penn State at #18 Purdue, 12:30 PM, ABC*

Oregon at Arizona State, 12:30 PM, ABC*

Notre Dame at #15 Pittsburgh, 3:00 PM, ESPN

UCLA at Arizona, 3:30 PM, FSN

#10 Nebraska at Missouri, 4:00 PM, TBS

#8 Georgia at #13 Tennessee, 4:45 PM, ESPN2

#3 Ohio State at #23 Wisconsin, 6:00 PM, ESPN

Stanford at #9 USC, 7:00 PM, FSN

Gameday is in Dallas I presume?

Nope it will be in Tallahasse. Battle of two Top 5 teams trumps the usual Red River Massacre.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that one, FSU has quietly slipped into the top 5 in my opinion since I was not thinking very highly of them as they squeaked by GT.

Big game tonight, Michigan/Minnesota. If Minnesota wins they become a legit threat for the Big 10 title, if they lose then probably just shows they are only undefeated because of a soft schedule. If Michigan wins they still have as shot at the Big 10 title, if they lose they go from national title contender to looking forward to playing in the Sun Bowl in the span of a few weeks.

Minnesota blows a 28-7 lead and a 35-21 lead in the 4th quarter to lose 38-35. Michigan scores 31 points in the 4th. Ouch.

Navarre played lights out in the second half. Minnesota had something like 400 yards on the ground and still lost. Amazing comeback by Michigan, with 31 points in the fourth after looking like they'd been left for dead in the first half.

Navarre might not have been let back into Ann Arbor if they had lost. They said it was the biggest comeback in Michigan history and that covers over 1100 games. Figure it has happened before but losing when you rush for over 400 yards has to be near a record. Had a bad feeling for Minnesota when they went to three-man rush late in the 3rd after they went up by 21.

TCU eeked out another win in the other game tonight over South Florida 13-10 to stay undefeated.

Damnit, and I was going to brag about how I taught Justin Isom how to make picks like that! Ok enough of my lame name-dropping :D

I really care not for either team, but that was such an depressing loss for Minnesota. Is Abdul-Khalid's INT worse than Lorenzen's right now for worst INT of the year?

:angry:

Fire the defensive cordinator ASAP. Navare had all day to throw in the 4th. No excuses losing that game.

What makes me mad about the second half Vern, is that Michigan really only beat Minnesota deep downfield once, and yet they kept giving up that damn screen pass, if they were only going to rush three or four, couldn't somebody have been watching Perry?

Good lord there is a lot of rain on that field in Tallahassee.

Edited by Gert T

Well so much for Florida St. being a national title contender again at least based on the first half.

Oh on an unrelated note the ACC expansion saga appears to be over as report is Boston College will accept an invitation to the ACC tommorrow. This of course gives them 12 teams and will allow them to have a conference championship game. The Big East is expected to add Louisville eventually but when it comes to football that conference is going to be a complete non-factor when the expansion goes into effect.

Edit: Just adding on to the post instead of post whoring.

I guess Ron Zook might keep his job. The final scores is only 19-7 but Florida dominated that game.

Oh and even though I know they won't I really hope both polls have Texas out of the Top 25. They aren't that good. Obviously beating Kansas St. isn't that big of a deal either. They beat the shit out of bad teams, barely beat a mediocre KSU team, and are humiliated against the only two good teams they've played this year.

Edited by Bored

I agree, Bored. I hope Texas is out of the polls next week as well. That was embarrassing. 65-13, I think it ended up. Ouch. To think, they were bitching about Northern Illinois being in the Top 20 on the ABC Halftime show. I don't know much about N. Illinois, but I don't think they could do much worse than Texas did today.

Also, what's up with teams seemingly just giving up? Oregon loses to Wash. St., then proceeds to just give up, same with Kansas St. Tennessee lost last week, and now they are getting rocked by Georgia 41-13. They should at least show some pride out there. It's sad. They are better than that!

Oh yeah, and Nebraska lost...that makes me VERY happy. :D

Notre Dame WON???

Wow. That has to be Willingham's best coaching job yet.

Willingham is a great coach. Notre Dame had no business winning as many games as they did last year, that was all Willingham. This year so far they've played a little more down to the level of talent they actually have but come on this is the guy who took Stanford to the Rose Bowl.

OHHHio State jobs! :D

Wow from thirteen unbeatens to five in one week. The official BCS rankings come out after next week.

I would have bet money, once it got to 10-10, that OSU was going to pull another win out of their asses. Thank god it didn't happen.

Here's to a:

National Championship

Northern Illinois

vs.

TCU

You know you want it to happen.

I would have bet money, once it got to 10-10, that OSU was going to pull another win out of their asses. Thank god it didn't happen.

Here's to a:

National Championship

Northern Illinois

vs.

TCU

You know you want it to happen.

Meh, TCU I think is pretty much a fraud. Oklahoma looks unbeatable right now and whoever wins Miami/VaTech will be their opponent in the Sugar Bowl as things look right now. Hey but I'm all for the only unbeatens being non-BCS schools as it would be hilarious on so many levels but doubt it will happen.

what if Nebraska beats Oklahoma in the Big 12 championship...they won't, but what if? that oughta shake things up...Now, I'm not a Husker fan, living in Nebraska really sucks because we have the craziest, silliest, most retarded fans around, but I am impressed with how they can go from not being ranked at the start of the season to 7th and 10th in the polls in just 5 games...Jammal Lord has to go though...

My question is who the hell is #4 after today?

Does Chris Gamble play Cornerback or Intercept the Hook pass? I guess he found out not every route is that. :angry:

:angry:

Fire the defensive cordinator ASAP. Navare had all day to throw in the 4th. No excuses losing that game.

What makes me mad about the second half Vern, is that Michigan really only beat Minnesota deep downfield once, and yet they kept giving up that damn screen pass, if they were only going to rush three or four, couldn't somebody have been watching Perry?

Good lord there is a lot of rain on that field in Tallahassee.

I totally agree. The Gophers made no adjustments in the 4th. I taked to someone at the game, and he was saying everyone was yelling to blitz Navarre.

What bothers me about Glen Mason most of all is he showed zero emotion during the 4th. He just stood there dumb founded. Get on your team, for crying out load. If they can save the season by going 4-1, and possibily making a New Years Bowl, this loss won't be has bad and Mason will deserve credit for turning the team around after a devasting loss.

I think the question about the Big 12 is does anyone want to win the North? Believe it or not Kansas was a missed extra point away today from being in first place. Oklahoma just looks so much better than any other team in the conference.

Tommorrow going by the AP Poll (top of the page) Georgia will be #4 and USC will be #5 but after that it gets interesting. Its conceivable Ohio State and Florida State will only drop a couple of spots because the next highest ranked team who didn't lose today is Washington State at #12 and they didn't even play. Moving up six spots on a bye week I think is unheard of although I think definently they move into the Top 10. Iowa also another team on a bye week that has a chance to move to the Top 10 because of the losses. I think the odds are very good though when you look at it that Northern Illinois will crack the Top 10. How bad does Minnesota feel now? If they had held on they'd be a lock to move into the Top 10.

Anyways here is my prediction on how 4 thru 10 comes out tommorrow: #4 Georgia, #5 USC, #6 Ohio State, #7 Florida State, #8 Washington State, #9 Iowa, #10 Northern Illinois