TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lightning Flik

The One And Only Smackdown Thread

SmackDown! catches championship fever this Thursday, as three titles will be on the line. Last week on SmackDown!, Undertaker earned a shot at Kurt Angle and the WWE Championship. This week is his shot. Can Undertaker regain WWE Championship glory? Or will Angle show that SmackDown! is actually his yard? Tune in on Thursday to find out.

Also, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas have proclaimed themselves the World's Greatest Tag Team. That name will be tested when they put the WWE Tag Team Championship on the line against Faarooq and Bradshaw, the A.P.A.

In other action, the high-flying Rey Mysterio will defend the WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Tajiri.

That's not all. For the first time ever, there will be a sexy Bourbon Street Bikini Contest, featuring Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Nidia and Sable. You never know what will happen when the eight of them get together.

All this and more, this Thursday at 8/7 CT on UPN.

I ain't watching, but felt I should at least be kind enough to put this up since you people seem to have forgotten what today is. Unless there was already one of these and I missed it (which I doubt I have).

Show starts in 10 minutes for Canadian's who have The Score.

For people in the States, show starts in 1 hour and 10 minutes on UPN.

Guest Mulatto Heat

I wonder who writes those previews.

For the first time ever, there will be a sexy Bourbon Street Bikini Contest, featuring Torrie Wilson, Dawn Marie, Nidia and Sable.

As opposed to, you know, those non-sexy bikini contests.

Guest Dmann2000

Boo!

I'd like to see Angle/Taker again, with more build-up and yes, seeing Mark finally tap...

Guest William E

Shit, I wanted to see Angle make Taker tap. It was a good match, I just wish Taker would of sold the ankle lock.

Guest William E
Hmmm, Taker/Lesnar/Angle 3-way for SurSer maybe?

If so I hope he steps it up like tonight.

If that match had a clean finish with the ankle lock...I'd have no problem giving that over ***1/2.

Very solid match with a real lot of those wacky submission counters I love. ***3/4

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I think people are angry because the story of the match was about Undertaker, not Angle. This match was intended to showcase the differences of Undertaker now to the Undertaker we knew back in May of last year. Undertaker countering the Ankle Lock, and busting out the Triangle Choke was a message to Angle: 'I've learned from our last metting. You're going to have to knock me out this time." That's why he didn't tap to the Anklelock it would've shown no growth from his last match. Taker told he wouldn't tap, Angle was going to have to pin him. And Angle couldn't.

Moral of the story: Don't fuck with Deadman Inc.