TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

WWE Interest in TNA Guys...or not

WWE reportedly has some interest in AJ Styles, but there are concerns about his small size and southern accent in promos.

There is surprisingly no interest in the America’s Most Wanted tag team. WWE officials are reportedly not impressed with James Storm and feel that Chris Harris is too vanilla.

Kid Kash has the look WWE might be looking for, but has reportedly burned too many bridges with the promotion to garner any consideration at this time.

credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

-Styles...too small....probably, but if Jamie Noble can get over sounding like a Redneck, then Styles can.

-AMW. Dammit I want TWGTT-AMW NOW.

-Exactly what bridges has Kash burned?

Hate AMW?

For the love of God, they have great matches with everybody not named Ron and Don.

Anyway...

AMW and Styles are locked up long term and can't go anywhere anyway.

If Styles is too small...how is Kash (who's smaller than Styles) not?

Guest The Real Nosferatu

AMW aren't hillbilly-less when it comes to promos either. Styles does have it worse though.

AMW can have great matches with people only named Chris Daniels/Low ki/Elix Skipper.

Sure they had some good matches with the New Church but that freakin feud dragged on for too many matches.

Kid Kash is a reported prick backstage so I doubt he'd be welcome in WWE locker rooms anyway.

Guest Trevor567

The Kid Kash tidbit is odd because the recent Observer had some sort of news on Kid Kash being contacted by WWE.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

AMW is decent but a lot of the stuff they do still looks awkward and not nearly as smooth as it probably should be. Then again, the WWE had 3 Minute Warning on the payroll.

Guest Deviant

I hate Kid Kash. He's been entertaining recently, but to me, it hasn't been enough to hide the fact that he often over-estimates his own ability and tries things he can't do or just plain old botches move after move. It occurs to me now that rather than Rey Mysterio, Gail Kim should have been hailed as the female Kid Kash.

I like AMW, the only thing I really hate about them is their attempt at that combo series. The part where they each grab a leg and roll through never looks anywhere near decent. It's minor, but they do it in every second match and never get it right. But, both are good wrestlers and Harris is good on the mic imo.

Message to AJ Styles: Look at Spanky, look at Ultimo Dragon and watch Paul London when and if he's brought in. NWA Champion or WWE jobber, the choice is your's.

Guest Dynamite Kido

You have to be kidding me......AMW is better than EVERY team the WWE has except for TWGTT.......

watch Paul London when and if he's brought in. NWA Champion or WWE jobber, the choice is your's.

Actually, he's already jobbing in OVW.

Did I mention I hate Jim Cornette

Guest Coffey
You have to be kidding me......AMW is better than EVERY team the WWE has except for TWGTT.......

That's because the WWE doesn't have any teams. What's your point?