TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

The *Official* bps21 NFL Power Rankings (Week 1)

AFC East is full of *cough*chokers*cough* but I bet The Swami is happy about this as his prediction might come true this year.

Is it me or do you find it funny that everybody but the Rams are winning with the pass all the time offense...........again I would like to say that Mike Martz is not a genius.

They pass, but not nearly as much as the Rams. Trent Green isn't the key to the Chiefs.

Trent Green isn't the key to the Chiefs.
true but Martz still lives in the shadow of Dick Vermiel. Everybody but Martz knows why Bulger is 6-0, its because of the balance offense, let Marshall Faulk run the ball 20 times...........that is the true blue print to the superbowl.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Imagine how good they could have been back in the day if Faulk got 25 carries a game. You know, back when Warner had 2 functioning hands and 1 functioning brain.

Imagine how good they could have been back in the day if Faulk got 25 carries a game. You know, back when Warner had 2 functioning hands and 1 functioning brain.

The Rams were in the playoffs and the greatest show on turf....

The Rams were in the playoffs and the greatest show on turf....

...and after his recievers' heads were rolling around on the field in the Superbowl, decided to STILL pass the ball and not use Faulk.

Oh, and may Spikes get one up his Takeo.