TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

Book me up Scotty

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Jay officially challenges Calvin for the PPV, plus other stuff, I guess.

Shooter,

I'd like to interrupt Calvin and make that match by saying something more verbose but the same idea as

"oh really Calvin, well, I know someone who would want a title shot and someone who can beat you..." and then your music hits and you can do whatever.... is that cool if i write up the opening?

well yeah calvin...send us something

i mean youre the champ now

everythings focused on you

youre the star, the shizzie to my hizzie, the roof over our house, the stars in our sky

<--that was bad

NA title? anyone?

I'll write a Dan Black bit for the Jay/Calvin/Stephen segment, supporting Calvin. If that will fit?

I'm thinking a Black/Calvin vs Jay (w/Stephen but not allowed to interfere?) handicap match at some point down the line...

I think that would be interesting, and i can get my creative juices aflowin

how about umm..stephen cant interfere, but he gets umm, that "returning superstar" cough whose teaming up with someone else to come down and we can go from there eh?

ohh spoilerish without spoilerizing!

ratingZ~!

hey eskimo, can you send me the skit youre creating so i can edit in my lines?

Yeah...I need to know what Jay will be saying really, but I'll just due a generic interuption and I'm sure Parka can edit it all together :D

Ok, its up in GCF.

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Guys-

Due to certain medical issues that have arisen with me, I won't be able to write for IZ this week, and depending on the results of certain tests, it might be a while. I'll keep you posted.

-Jay

Sign in to follow this