TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

TNA 1 cent PPV

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Most of those matches arent THAT long (ranging from 10-15 minutes) so Id expect most of them in full.

Wisely, tonight's program will feature matches from the last few months (1 from April, 3 from June and 2 from August), giving the viewer an idea of what the product currently is. All of the matches will be in highlight form, except for the steel cage match between America's Most Wanted vs. Triple X, which will be shown in it's entirety. From what I understand, almost all of the Ultimate X match will be shown as well. -----from 1wrestling.com

Highlight form? What a gip.

Guest The Real Nosferatu
As a Raven fan, I was hoping to see Raven-Jarrett in full too. Oh well, I ain't ordering, it isn't worth my penny. I can just download the matches on Kazaa. J/K

Actually you could I think...LOL

They have been hyping the XXX vs. AMW cage match and Jarret vs. Raven as being show in full, so I would expect that. Some matches like the Ultimate X could definitely use some clipping. It's a penny, it's still awesome value. We don't for sure till it's aired for the first time, so just order it, if you're not happy you've wasted a penny!