TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

1,000,000th post on TSM

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
Oh for fuck sakes Johnson is using one of my gimmicks in his sig. That makes two people who worship me.

That isn't a gimmick dipshit. It's a sign anybody can get at a website. Big fuckin' deal. I found out about it from a friend, not you. So please stop flattering yourself.

Johnson1620 Posted on Sep 20 2003, 06:28 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye @ Sep 20 2003, 09:17 AM)

Oh for fuck sakes Johnson is using one of my gimmicks in his sig. That makes two people who worship me. 

That isn't a gimmick dipshit. It's a sign anybody can get at a website. Big fuckin' deal. I found out about it from a friend, not you. So please stop flattering yourself. 

Define gimmick for me.

You found it through a friend? But...I'm not your friend.

I find that it's unendingly cute that you think I would feel flattered that you would use a sig pic I was using on a message board.

Ok, troll me now. I could use a couple +1s

Main Entry: 1gim·mick

Pronunciation: 'gi-mik

Function: noun

Etymology: origin unknown

Date: circa 1926

1 a : a mechanical device for secretly and dishonestly controlling gambling apparatus b : an ingenious or novel mechanical device : GADGET

2 a : an important feature that is not immediately apparent : CATCH b : an ingenious and usually new scheme or angle

- gim·micky /-mi-kE/ adjective

Your "definition" isn't there. So +1 for me, moron.

2 a : an important feature that is not immediately apparent : CATCH b : an ingenious and usually new scheme or angle

Thank you.

Your or my sig isn't important and it really isn't ingenious. It's just a fucking sign that anybody can get. So try again, dipshit.

SYLLABICATION: dip·shit

PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: dpsht

NOUN: Vulgar Slang A foolish or contemptible person.

ADJECTIVE: Foolish or contemptible.

Why the hostility anyway. I have not once been hostile with you.

Your or my sig isn't important and it really isn't ingenious[/quote

Tell that to the several people who have pm'ed me asking about it. Wonder how many people ask about your brilliant photochopped billboards. Is it ingenious, maybe not. At the very least it's pretty fucking clever.

and to finish the 'gimmick' argument. Take the meaning of gimmick, and tie that in to a pro wrestling message board, or anything associated with wrestling really. Understand that, and you understand the usage of "gimmick". Is it really that hard to understand?

Why the hostility anyway. I have not once been hostile with you.

Your or my sig isn't important and it really isn't ingenious[/quote

Tell that to the several people who have pm'ed me asking about it. Wonder how many people ask about your brilliant photochopped billboards. Is it ingenious, maybe not. At the very least it's pretty fucking clever.

and to finish the 'gimmick' argument. Take the meaning of gimmick, and tie that in to a pro wrestling message board, or anything associated with wrestling really. Understand that, and you understand the usage of "gimmick". Is it really that hard to understand?

Learn to use tags and then you might undestand that (A) it isn't your sig, and (B) it isn't important or ingenious. And god knows it is far from a gimmick.

HTML smack. That's cold pal.

it is my sig, it's gonna show up right under my post once I hit Add Reply. I have never claimed responsibility for it's creation. Clearly, as you so eloquently pointed out, my coding skills are not up to snuff.

I don't recall ever saying it was important. If you don't see the subtle charm in scaring people who see it into thinking that I'm a hax0r who is invading their systems, that's your business. It's a matter of opinion.

Stone Cold Steve Austin wears Jean shorts and a 3:16 leather vest, that's how I know it's him. That's his gimmick.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

You have friends?

*ziiiiiiiiing*

Thank you, I'm here 'til Monday.

Guest Retro Rob

You have friends?

*ziiiiiiiiing*

Thank you, I'm here 'til Monday.

The ones from the frat house who had him outside during the parties as the lookout for the cops.

"Yeah, Johnson, we're buddies...just wait outside here for a little bit. I'll be RIGHT back. If I'm not back in like an hour or so, just sit tight, I'll be back soon. Yeah...you're my boy, Johnson. Yeah, we're friends. GOD DAMNIT, JOHNSON, SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT US BEING FRIENDS!"