TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mrnoitaull

Fighting Game tournament

See creating a very cliche' comic of the fighting game tournament(final project in my comic production class) however I dont know much on most of the fighters Im putting in the tournament.

The brands I'm having in the tournament are:King of Fighters, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat,and Killer Insinct so far.

I've started it with all of the characters but I want it wine down to the top ten of each brand.

So Far I have: ( in random order)

Mortal Kombat

Scorpian

SubZero(younger)

Sheeva

Reptile

Smoke

Shoa Kahn

Street Fighter

Ken

Ryu

Guile

Bison

Dhalsim

Blanka(surprise surivior.. but not for too long)

King of Fighters

Terry

Andy

Joe

Kim

Killer Instinct

Fulgore( just because I he's in the only match I've done)

Jago

DJ Combo

Sp please feel me in on any ideas or people I need to add.

I will be back on later to elaborate on match results and whos gonna end up fighting who.

well actually I was going to have Raiden drop out ( being that he's virtaully intangable)along with Akuma( cus I cant make out who would defeat him).

and I was just gonna off Lui Kang ,cus beleive it or not it's hard to figure out who's he gonna defeat and who's he gonna loose to.

I was goin' to have Vega loose to Ralf (KOF, tough sonuvagun)in an early tourney

Im not much for women fights( just cus I havent realy matsered the female movement in aciton nore do I knwo who's better than who.

No I forgot to mention that brands will only take on the other brands not fighters from their league. ( ie Akuma v Ryu)

Edited by Mrnoitaull

yeah I do but they aren't goin to go head to head being that Balrog couldn't handle Combo nor Jax( both are enhanced). Matter of Fact, Bal was goin to loose to Saberwolf anyway (scnr:gives saber a good work out but then gets eaten alive.. I mean, he's a human)

Guest Boomer Sprinklespax

Seeing as how no one has brought up Killer Instinct...

Glacius

Orchid

Spinal

Cinder

Eyedol

Tusk

Sabrewulf

Also, it's TJ Combo, not DJ Combo.

One last thing...you must include Goro in the MK bracket.

In the end there's going to be Terry and Ryu as the finalist( Ken looses to Terry) (Andy loses to Scorpian)(Joe Loses to Sagat). And have them go against opposing brands peak bosses ( Terry vs. Bison)

but I don't know who the last person is you fight on KOF. Or better yet who's the best Final character in any of th KOF. ( the guy with the prickly trechcoat)

Hey Hey Hey Billy Kane is the guy with the american flag bandana. I think his last appearance was in KOF 98 as a fighter or KOF 99 as a extra run in guy.

Yeeeaaah, but being that his signature is that staff ( and the usa bandana)you can't really see him without it thus the reason I'm trying to stray away from characters with weapons unless they were born ( or made) with them.

Guest Sakura

Rugal is easily the most popular KOF final boss. He has been boss in like 3 of the KOF games too.

Yeeeaaah, but being that his signature is that staff ( and the usa bandana)you can't really see him without it thus the reason I'm trying to stray away from characters with weapons unless they were born ( or made) with them.

Fuck all ya'll. Billy Kane rules.

And he's from England, ya blokeys.

Guest Sakura
Rugal and Geese Howard are the main bosses in KOF, kind of like Akuma and Bison are in Street Fighter.

Geese is only boss in the Fatal Fury games. He has only been in one KOF(96) and he wasn't even a boss in it.

No Kyo or K' or even Iori in the kof bracket? Odd...

But fuck yeah Terry fighting Ryu sounds awesome (Terry being the man of cource).

The most common end boss of Kof is Rugal...but I really cant stand his design or moves.

Krizallid, Orochi, Igniz and Goenitz are all superior to Rugal.

No Kyo or K' or even Iori in the kof bracket? Odd...

Yeah all three are in the bracket( just recently added)

Oh Yeah and do you all think I should put Tekken in or are they not up tol the standadrs of the other four.

Guest NCJ
Sakura Posted on Sep 25 2003, 09:05 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, Tekken isn't up to their standards.

It's better. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Tekken also and it is a very good fighter. but it is ain't touching Street Fighter at its best.

It is better than MK and Killer Instinct. It is about as good as KoF so you should add it with Jin Kazama or Kazuya taking on Ryu at some point in the tournament.

P.S. You should really start a weapons based fighter tournament between Soul Edge/Caliber and Samurai Showdown. Mitsurugi vs. Jubei would kick ass.