TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

Wrath Comments!

Short, if quite solid show all around.

I haven't read it all, but Landon Maddix and Brian Bowers continue to impress me quite a lot. The JL's future is in good hands with guys like these in the midcard.

Also, on the world title match... props to EngDrag on retaining his title, and also to IL for writing about as good as I've ever seen him. It hurt to give him the loss, as it was a reasonably close decision. Good matches from both sides, so if either of you have any questions, PM me, or ask me in here, or... something.

Now, other people, say stuff!

-Z

Guest Aecas

A big congratulations go out to the English Dragon for his bump up to the WF and an excellent title defence on Wrath. Get up there and raise some hell mate :headbang:

Props to IL for making it a close run thing though, and I look forwards to writing against him and ED in the main Event on Crimson.

And last but not least, I cannot believe I won my match on Wrath, that was a total rush job of an effort in 2 days so I'm assumming both my opponents no showed. If not I got a lucky break.

Guest Insanityman

Well, I skimmed so far. I think I wrote my best match ever here and it lost- so Dragon huge congrats and I'll prolly post my match soon. The rest of the show seemed solid and I dug your ending, Dragon.

My reasons behind no showing lately, has been that I just started a new school, I don't know anyone, and I'm working my ass off, as it's just the second week now. I need to make some time for the JL, I know. So, I plan on trying to stop no-showing.

Guest Korgath
And last but not least, I cannot believe I won my match on Wrath, that was a total rush job of an effort in 2 days so I'm assumming both my opponents no showed. If not I got a lucky break.

And I'm assuming that just proves how much you deserve the World title. Make that Main Event count.

Guest Aecas

And I'm assuming that just proves how much you deserve the World title. Make that Main Event count.

Oh I plan to :cheers:

I did, regretfully. Not even for a good reason either, since like an idiot I simply forgot when stuff was due.

Anyway your match wasn't that bad given the short amount of time to write. My only gripes were that it seemed like it often fell into the "multi-man match trap" of one wrestler disappearing for a given amount of time while the two others fight it out and rotating in and out, leading to little interaction between all three at the same time. In addition the finish came really quickly after the first elimination, though that's understandable due to the fact that it's not that easy to fit two falls worth of content into 4000 or so words.

Guest Aecas

I did, regretfully. Not even for a good reason either, since like an idiot I simply forgot when stuff was due.

Anyway your match wasn't that bad given the short amount of time to write. My only gripes were that it seemed like it often fell into the "multi-man match trap" of one wrestler disappearing for a given amount of time while the two others fight it out and rotating in and out, leading to little interaction between all three at the same time. In addition the finish came really quickly after the first elimination, though that's understandable due to the fact that it's not that easy to fit two falls worth of content into 4000 or so words.

All of them valid points there, but as I said, I was rushed and just did what I could so obviously that match was nowhere near as good as it could have been.

Sign in to follow this