TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

When Was The Last Time I contributed

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I can't really remember... and this thread is also a chance for Johnson to make the obvious "never", "When you Left", etc. jokes.

So when was the last time I did something worthwhile? Or have I ever? What does CWM mean to you? Do I suck? Do I not? What feeling do you get when you see I've posted (other than dread.).

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Why do you care what we think?

Well I don't care what You think. I'm just bored and curious. And I don't think I've been on top of my posting game for a long time.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Well I don't care what You think. I'm just bored and curious. And I don't think I've been on top of my posting game for a long time.

Sorry, just thought by now you'd have the slightest bit of self-confidence to the point where we don't have to tell you how great you are and when the last tim you said something mildly amusing was.

Jesus Christ, grow a fucking pair of balls.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Sorry, just thought by now you'd have the slightest bit of self-confidence to the point where we don't have to tell you how great you are and when the last tim you said something mildly amusing was.

Oh. I'm really hurt Zsassz. This coming from a guy who used to see me as an "Older Brother".

I'm not asking for Ego Stroking. I'm asking because NHB is boring lately and I want to stir shit up.

So go ahead and insult my manlyhood. Your mother didn't have a problem with it last night.

Everyday and everytime I see that sig picture I know that there is a witty, funny, and usually off topic man on a crusade to entertain and be entertained while slapping fools upon their cowering faces, treabeling in the knowledge that this man has created the most feared form of combat possible.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Everyday and everytime I see that sig picture I know that there is a witty, funny, and usually off topic man on a crusade to entertain and be entertained while slapping fools upon their cowering faces, treabeling in the knowledge that this man has created the most feared form of combat possible.

Thanks...and WTF is that in your sig?

Guest Eagan469

cobainwasmurdered - why do you hate me?

And don't give me bullshit like "you troll-hunt" or "you're worthless and only post in the post-whore threads".

Seriously, what's your beef?

Its one in a series of scary ass cat pictures I either made myself or borrowed from friends. I've been having my host bandwidth raped like mad whenever I post em so this one is in thanks and tribute to Ripper and my uncle who has diabetes, bad kidneys, lifelong smoker, and alcoholic to survive his quadruple bypass just an hour or so ago.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

And don't give me bullshit like "you troll-hunt" or "you're worthless and only post in the post-whore threads".

You are a complete and utter waste of space.

I have seen little to no intelligince from you in the entire span of your career here. You constantly bash other people for having the same exact qualities you have. Your thing with Johnson is the worst example of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.

You seem to think that posting stupid pictures is cool and witty and makes a statement. The only statement they make is that you are too stupid to come up with a real reply. You listen to what others say and then regurgatate their opinions. You are a fucking bandwagon jumper.

You ruin intelligent threads with your presence, you bring down the IQ level of the board, and quite frankly I'd shed not a tear if you never posted here again.

Guest Eagan469

You are a complete and utter waste of space.

I have seen little to no intelligince from you in the entire span of your career here. You constantly bash other people for having the same exact qualities you have. Your thing with Johnson is the worst example of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.

You seem to think that posting stupid pictures is cool and witty and makes a statement. The only statement they make is that you are too stupid to come up with a real reply. You listen to what others say and then regurgatate their opinions. You are a fucking bandwagon jumper.

You ruin intelligent threads with your presence, you bring down the IQ level of the board, and quite frankly I'd shed not a tear if you never posted here again.

So wait - this all started when I called for Banky's banning, right?

Excuse me for coming in the NHB folder and seeing "BANKYWOOD RULZ LOL" all over the place a few months back and NOT conforming to everyone's "I love Banky!" posts.

Johnson is a dumbass that wouldn't admit he was wrong about anything if his life depended on it. That I think you and I can both agree on.

I like posting pictures as much as you like post-whoring. Sue me.

Quite frankly, I consider myself a notch above a few posters intelligence-wise, and in certain aspects I have contributed to the board in a very positive light.

However, I admit I do indeed suck at flaming and on occasion it shows. I'm easily offended, and see every threat to my name as a challenge. But I'm a lover, not a fighter.

I have nothing against you other than you seem to support certain "established" posters like nobody else matters. That's fine, just don't use it as an excuse to treat people like shit.

As a show of goodwill, I would like to call for a truce between us. I hate grudges and think they don't help anything.

:: extends hand ::

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Its one in a series of scary ass cat pictures I either made myself or borrowed from friends.

Is your friend named H.R. Giger? Look at that fuckin' cat..all it needs is some quasi-organic, somewhat metal vagina swallowing an appendage from an extraplanar arachnid creature.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

Oh. I'm really hurt Zsassz. This coming from a guy who used to see me as an "Older Brother".

I'm not asking for Ego Stroking. I'm asking because NHB is boring lately and I want to stir shit up.

So go ahead and insult my manlyhood. Your mother didn't have a problem with it last night.

So, you posted this with the sole purpose to get a reaction out of people?

Edited by The Grand Pubah of 1620

Guest The Old Me

No, he's saying your avatar threads suck a dick.

No, he's saying your avatar threads suck a dick.

Look TNM, I don't know what your fascination with penises is, but please stop talking about them before somebody gets the wrong idea.

Or right idea, I am sure you love the cock as much as you talk about it.

Guest Plushy Al Logan

CWM is the person who made the OAOAST push me to the moon. He also temporarily reawakened my interest in Metallica. He also introduced me to the world of H. P. Lovecraft. He is also one the few people with the patience tolerate my existance.

Why does everyone hate on BANKYWOOD?

My guess would be because you and it both suck horribly.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Anyone? Someone has to have the answer, why does everyone hate on Bankywood?

Guest Plushy Al Logan

Maybe because by some coincidence Johnson posts after you.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Maybe because by some coincidence Johnson posts after you.

Please, could someone who is not a total numbskull respond to my question?

Fuck Logan and Johnson.

At times you don't come off as very intelligent Banky though I admit that you're fun to erm, read(?) I haven't seen you post that much outside of NHB and at least in NHB, I don't think your posts are that great in terms of discussion rather then flaming.

PS: I really dislike Bankywood and other such "cliques" since it comes off as mightier then thou almost.