TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrainYou42

Lyrics

Last night on my way home, I heard a rap song on the radio, but didn't catch the name of it, some of the lyrics went "Run your fingers through my fro" any ideas on who/what it could be?

Thanks.

^ you know what that is a R. Kelly song to come to think of it. Its the "Ignition" (Remix) Run your finger through my fro/ Bouncing on 24's, yep thats it. Its a R&B song btw.

Guest El Satanico

fuck R. Kelly...he so fucking fake.

One minute he's a romantic type of guy, then he's a child molester, then he's a thug, then he's a child molester again.

I don't see how you can say he's fake. He doesn't *TRY* to come off looking like a child molester, and he doesn't even play up the thug image that much. With him it's usually either party music or romantic stuff.

I'm surprised the charges against him didn't really effect his airplay and sales all that much. It seems like now he's more popular than ever.

Yea, R. Kelly has been all over the place right now, especially writting songs and producing for other R&B singers albums, and doing his own projects. I heard he's got alot of unreleased material in a vault at his studio.