TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

NEWS FLASH

I DON'T apoligize to Johnson, Maxpower27, Eagan, or anyone else of that ilk. I'd like to point out that Max likes to make bad cheap shots but has yet to call me out in a flaming thread. If you have a problem with me put it in NHB or PM me.

I don't take bad cheap shots at you. I tell you when you're full of shit. I don't sit here turning red because someone who I don't like still posts here. I think you need to calm down a bit, CWM.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Saying that I troll is a cheap shot. And an untrue one.

I'm not "turning red". If you read the whole post you'd note my apoligy and statement of ignoring Johnson.

I have no idea why you dislike me, as I don't recall any specific feud, but whatever.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I DON'T apoligize to Johnson, Maxpower27, Eagan, or anyone else of that ilk. I'd like to point out that Max likes to make bad cheap shots but has yet to call me out in a flaming thread. If you have a problem with me put it in NHB or PM me.

I don't take bad cheap shots at you. I tell you when you're full of shit. I don't sit here turning red because someone who I don't like still posts here. I think you need to calm down a bit, CWM.

You turned red in that picture you used to have in your sig.

I'm not "turning red". If you read the whole post you'd note my apoligy and statement of ignoring Johnson.

I have no idea why you dislike me, as I don't recall any specific feud, but whatever.

You were turning red at the beginning of the thread, calling this "I honestly see this as TSM's worst point in history...at least since Dames took over." I mean, come on. It's great that you apologized and all, but really, it's only going to happen the next time that he makes you mad or something, so it really doesn't mean anything.

I don't like you, and think that you need to calm down about this shit. He's done nothing worth banning, yet you've called for his banning twice now (that I can remember). It's obvious that you don't like him. Fine. But then again, I don't like you, but I don't call for your banning on the spur of the moment.

And you were trolling when you started this thread.

Johnson is a troll.

Johnson spams in NHB.

Johnson makes stupid threads that don't belong in NHB.

Johnson makes posts in NHB for the SOLE purpose of pissing people off.

Is it just me or are those some of the Same reasons Banky was banned for? Not to mention all the other trolls?

He deserves to be banned.

Honestly, who doesn't spam in NHB? Christ, I guess we'd better ban everyone in the "Retro Thread" which I found to be amusing. It's obvious to me that you have a bias against Johnson, so everything that he may do by the rules is ignored, but you crucify him for acting the same way as almost everyone else in the same folder.

I neither know, nor care why Banky was banned in the first place, but I do know that you happen to like Banky, so I'm guessing there's a bias there. Personally, I think we should just drop this stupid petty bullshit and leave it at this.

I don't like you.

You don't like Johnson.

Johnson pisses people off.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

You were turning red at the beginning of the thread, calling this "I honestly see this as TSM's worst point in history...at least since Dames took over."

No I wasn't turning red. I stated an opinion. AN opinion shared by a number of people. Dames himself is unhappy with the board.

And you say Johnson has never done anything worth banning? He created a gimmick account that was for trolling. That's a bannable offence. But he got another chance. Which is fine. But that alone could have been reason enough to ban him.

Max, you and your rosey cheeks better start caring about me.

Guest stardust
Max, you and your rosey cheeks better start caring about me.

Dammit, Banky, I got dibs on the red cheeks.

stardust, he's all yours.

Thanks, Banky. You're so sweet.

But that doesn't mean you are all his, you're still my suga momz.

Guest stardust
stardust, he's all yours.

Thanks, Banky. You're so sweet.

But that doesn't mean you are all his, you're still my suga momz.

Oh sweet geezus. :wub:

Guest Just J

You were turning red at the beginning of the thread, calling this "I honestly see this as TSM's worst point in history...at least since Dames took over."

No I wasn't turning red. I stated an opinion. AN opinion shared by a number of people. Dames himself is unhappy with the board.

And you say Johnson has never done anything worth banning? He created a gimmick account that was for trolling. That's a bannable offence. But he got another chance. Which is fine. But that alone could have been reason enough to ban him.

Otis was not a troll gimmick. It was just another user name I created with the hope that it could be funny. I was wrong. But my intentions were not for it to be a troll gimmick by any means.

Don't explain yourself Johnson, you're not banned, and they all have to except it.

That's true Bank, but I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of.

I didn't say you did...do what you want to do, man.